Sign in to follow this  
wolfgeorge

Sun Project M40 XB

Hello guys

I've found a very cheap but broken SP M40 XB and I'd like to know firstly is this gun has potentials to be a decent gun and if anyone know where can I find spare parts for it.

From what the guy told me it's has broken bolt at the handle. I know that I can't find parts for it at a retail shop but I was interested to see if someone has them and don't need them.

I don't know much for this gun, probably it's going to be worst than the VSR but it's rare these days and I'd like to see if I can fix it, but without parts I don't want it, I already have enough sniper rifles to keep a broken one!

Thanks

George

I'll ask for some photo's and I'll see.

Who's slunka? I don't know him.

Woogie I don't have your e-mail PMed it to me.

Wolf

Slunka is someone here who makes stuffs.

Totally forgot Woogie does it too lol

Yes, just let Woogie do it.

Off topic...

I'm currently still waiting for the barrels with the hop up for both of my Asahi's, I'll post the result here along with the differences.

The STD is almost new(!!) there's only a couple of scratches but nothing serious and the wear on the mag from the loading nozzle barely noticeable, but it does have a small issue! After 2-3 shots the triggers jams on the next bb! It appears I must adjust the nozzle a bit so the nozzle is lowered even more on the mag.

Wolf

classicairsoft.net is the place to look. a year+ back I had one and they are some of the sweetest shooting rifles around IMO. rather than a hop up you just have to mildot the target like a real rifle. the guy who bought the gun from me polished the stock parts up and with a 6.03 tb in it was making 300 (no report on accuracy of it at that distance) it takes modified aps2/ CA mags. and I can't remember what length spring but the internals will tolerate a 500 fps spring. I regret selling mine and am still tempted to buy one all the time. also check Redwolf they did a review a while back

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...ail?reviewID=31