Sign in to follow this  
modernpirate

Paint ball newbie needs help

So I have paint balled a few times before, but I know nothing about guns how good they are and what to buy. I want to buy a variety of guns that are pretty good ones for the price. As I want to have skirmishes in our backyard which ill equip with bunkers, barriers etc. I just don't want to look like an idiot when people come over and my guns suck. So I want them to be good and want a great deal can I get some advice?

You don't want to look like an idiot when people come over and your guns suck? If you don't want to look like an idiot ask paintball related questions on a paint ball forum not airsoft forums. Even if this was a valid topic its a which gun question which isnt allowed either.

So I have paint balled a few times before, but I know nothing about guns how good they are and what to buy. I want to buy a variety of guns that are pretty good ones for the price. As I want to have skirmishes in our backyard which ill equip with bunkers, barriers etc. I just don't want to look like an idiot when people come over and my guns suck. So I want them to be good and want a great deal can I get some advice?

Wait? Your asking about paintball guns on an airsoft forum? Seriously? I mean.....if you thought that having cheap paintball guns was idiotic....well.....

reported.

Guys, try to be nice to the new guy, even if he may have been wrong. Anyhow, this topic isn't about airsoft, so I'm closing the topic. Good luck on your quest for paintball guns OP, I think pbnation is quite a popular paintball forum. Try to ask your question there.