to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
CFI

CFI's loadouts

Ranger Inspired Muticam loadout

15zguux.jpg

(main(Javelin M4 RIS) was down used backup(Combatmachine Raider))

FRONT

2vumt1k.jpg

RIGHT

rita4l.jpg

LEFT

1zp5doo.jpg

BACK

auz3br.jpg

REMINDER THIS IS IN A MIRROR

Helmet

244chhy.jpg

14dgjv8.jpg

Since its almost that time of year!

Arctic Ranger....

(very little info so just guessing really)

2cr9453.jpg

Helmet and Thick balaclava

21n4a6r.jpg

2myr9mq.jpg

OD GI whool cap

Rig spread out

hvdvlv.jpg

I know most will notice right away my RRV is OD not RG. I have plans to aquire a RG rig with proper pouches this holiday season. I need to get IR flags as well. NVG mount for helemet. BUT! for a college budget I think I did well.

Eye Pro

Revision Desert Locus

Condor Rig (all in OD)

RRV chest rig

Admin pouch

Radio pouch

Rip away medic pouch

H2O pouch

2x 2 m4 pouch

1x m4 pouch

Belt

Condor fold up dump pouch (od)

Condor Utillity pouch (od)

Spec Ops 2x 3 m4 pouch (od)

feel free to leave some comments sugestions

Edited by airborne101

Ranger inspired? Howso... Just about never do rangers use RRV's, or silly avian flu suits. Same with pretty much all your gear... besides it being RG. Harsh, but is it really ranger inspired? First step IMO would be a block 1 or 2 m4. Then a MSAP with RLCS pouches.

Its a 1st step. I know there are a few things not 100% accurate. I got the RRV, one for its price(and look) and second being a skiny lil sh** I am . Plate carriers in my price range would be like cardboard boxes. Thats another thing, I need help with. What full plate carrier system will fit a smaller person? That would be issue'ed to Rangers. I have somethings on my wishlist Multicam Combat shirt, Crye Multicam pants (or replica's with built in knee pads) Mk18 kit for the M4. propper PEQ box.

Anyone have ideas for a Winter (like say if deployed to northern europe in winter, or Korea Peninsula in winter) look, Or should I go get some ACU over coats and pants?

Also just replaced the OD flags with GOOD ole RED,WHITE, AND BLUE, ALso if in an OP I would most likly remove the Iowa paches I just have them on there for personalization right now (Would love to get a Hawkeye and ANF patch but cant find any :a-cool: )

Edited by CFI

I understand. You're just going for the uniform and color if gear. If I was to do a ranger omission it's be with UCP and an OD MARCIRAS. Why? Fancier I'm not going to spend hundreds on real gear just to look like some unit during some time period.

Other than that, it's ok. don't like the look of chest rigs but your plate carrier problem justifies it

Nothing that you've proposed or have is going to be 100% accurate, besides the Crye pants for a 2009 and later Ranger Impression.

I'm not a huge guy either, but I own both an RRV, and an EPC- both are set up for DA for different Ranger Impression time periods; both have their own pros and cons. However, I've found that both of these systems work just fine for nearly any sized guys. Just look at Grim: he's a friend of mine; a very small friend, but he runs an Eagle Plate Carrier, and it fits him- you're just going to have more armor coverage if you're a smaller guy.

Rangers are issued the PCU system, and use one or many layers of that system in a cold whether environment.

Go through some of the other Ranger Impression threads on this loadout page, or heck go start reading through the nearly 200 pages of Ranger Impressions on arnies to give you an idea of where you'd need to go to make it accurate.

--Nick

Edited by Chain Sniper

As Chain said, I own an Eagle Plate Carrier, and I'm honestly a really small guy (5 foot exactly, skinny) and it fits me perfectly. I have plates and homemade "soft armor" in it, and there's still room to adjust tighter. I would take a look at the EPC if I were you. It can carry whatever you'd need for a day of airsoft, while still being lightweight and very comfortable.

Thanks I will look into that. If you don't mind me asking where did you order your gear from. Would Pantac/Flyee gear work well? Or should I just save my money and go for an Eagle industry rig. If the price's are not apart by a considerable amount.

Just a lil more of my winter load out. Got bored tonight so got out the sewing machine and did some personilzation to my Over-white :a-grin:

2lsifz7.jpg

1689c8z.jpg

Edited by CFI

I would lose the colored american flags on the helmet and go with flags like the arm patches for the helmet.

Cause I need to get IR ones and for that pic I just took them off the helmet to get my Iowa flag on one side and US flag on other side (had someone saying it looked odd with one full color IA flag on one side then a OD US flag on other.)

ALSO

I think this is a CIRAS land vest off red wolf. Is this used by Rangers? I did some research and could not find out for sure. Saw some yes's and no's

2lxjod1.jpg

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...all_CORDURA.htm

Edited by CFI

Cause I need to get IR ones and for that pic I just took them off the helmet to get my Iowa flag on one side and US flag on other side (had someone saying it looked odd with one full color IA flag on one side then a OD US flag on other.)

ALSO

I think this is a CIRAS land vest off red wolf. Is this used by Rangers? I did some research and could not find out for sure. Saw some yes's and no's

2lxjod1.jpg

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...all_CORDURA.htm

CIRAS has been used, though its a helluva lot less common than something like an MBAV (Mbav is an EPC for all intensive purposes besides the sewn in soft armor), or the RBAV for rangers. Since the rangers are mostly out in the Stan they are using plate carriers that are on the smaller side. CIRAS and RAVs and stuff are just a little heavy for the kind of missions they do out beyond the wire. Id say try and get an EPC, pantac/flyye is fine if u want to save some dough but if ur going for a true ranger impression your gonna want at least an EPC or an MBAV (a smaller person will fit into a epc just fine).

PM me if you have any other more specific questions about ranger kit and I can try and give you a hand!

CIRAS has been used, though its a helluva lot less common than something like an MBAV (Mbav is an EPC for all intensive purposes besides the sewn in soft armor), or the RBAV for rangers. Since the rangers are mostly out in the Stan they are using plate carriers that are on the smaller side. CIRAS and RAVs and stuff are just a little heavy for the kind of missions they do out beyond the wire. Id say try and get an EPC, pantac/flyye is fine if u want to save some dough but if ur going for a true ranger impression your gonna want at least an EPC or an MBAV (a smaller person will fit into a epc just fine).

PM me if you have any other more specific questions about ranger kit and I can try and give you a hand!

Alright man! Wish I could find someone to help with the winter load out. But idk when was the last time US Army Rangers were in snowy condtions that they would need the Over-Whites and all that gear. Cant find any reference. I guess I will just use my imagination on that lol. I will also get some staged action shots this winter once some snow gets on the ground lol.

Was not happy with the two-tone M4 so painted it as well last week

2iw20b8.jpg

oqb0i9.jpg

30tsxnp.jpg

Remodeling my RRV, Dropped a double m4 pouch, going to get a smoke grenade pouch, and maybe get a back plate. I might just leave that and make it a RWG rig for comfort and function. Once get the RG rig make that my larger scale game rig.

10psryx.jpg

Also got a ACU style Multicam MICH 2000 cover to preserve the snake skin a bit and for use in summer more for adding foliage into the slots for added camo.

2d8pfm9.jpg

Edited by CFI

Ranger inspired? Howso... Just about never do rangers use RRV's, or silly avian flu suits. Same with pretty much all your gear... besides it being RG. Harsh, but is it really ranger inspired? First step IMO would be a block 1 or 2 m4. Then a MSAP with RLCS pouches.

An MSAP with RLCS pouches?... It's called an MBAV.

9i9q12.jpg

Finished re-doing my rig. Painted pouch buckles in an attempt to make it look more RLCS style :p. The pouches on either side are good universal pouches for what ever thing's I need. nomrally carry a thunder-b grenade or 2.

Some better quality pics

Standard Multicam loadout

291cgow.jpg

6ixpjd.jpg

30ti0lt.jpg

r1n1o5.jpg

For early/late winter

5lyxsn.jpg

21o7crm.jpg

24cbn5v.jpg

For deep snow game's

md2ly1.jpg

at4y9.jpg

20h7taw.jpg

2hpoj5y.jpg

It be chilly!

Edited by CFI

Not bad by my standards. Only two things though. The white pants look a little baggier than they should be.

And those snow gloves....no:( I'm sure there is something out there that will work better. Those gloves are gunna be a hassle when you try to do something on your rig, like open/look through a pouch or try to change things on your holo sight

Not bad by my standards. Only two things though. The white pants look a little baggier than they should be.

And those snow gloves....no:( I'm sure there is something out there that will work better. Those gloves are gunna be a hassle when you try to do something on your rig, like open/look through a pouch or try to change things on your holo sight

Yeah I need to find some better gloves...Its hard to find anything good to fit in trigger gaurds in winter. You either suffer from that or suffer from frozen fingers...I wont play if its below 15 but It can still get damn cold lol. Also the over-white's are meant to be baggy. All I had was sweats on under them so making them a little less filled out they are just Camo covers I need to get some better cold weather gear for under them.

True, I will try to find something that will work out nicely balancing warmth and addility to have function with trigger pull and dealing with getting stuff out of the vest. I am also debating just getting ACU's for winter IDK yet. Getting a real MICH2000 soon with NVG mount,goggle straps, and a ACU cover so might as well get a set of it as well for cheap at my surpluse store lol. Anyone have a reference picture for me maybe as to US military in snow using gloves( no mittens!)

Besides gloves my winter loadout out is preaty much complete, with the addition of some bunny boots! I also got a pair of polypropylene under garments as well (not shown)

6o1z4l.jpg

SNOW MAN!

20zw47b.jpg

Bunny boots

and in addition this I got a new toy as well :)

Javelin M4.

w042gj.jpg

30aggso.jpg

So after using a platecarrier in 100*+ heat index I thought for skrim style games to make a lighter weight loadout somethings have stayed the same others have changed. Any suggestsions or comments (looking for a new belt I know and left my mag pouches on for reason cause was to lazy to take them off for the pics)

scxeup.jpg

Head gear, Condor tan ballcap w/ od USA flag, eye pro along with custom painted and cut mesh mask.

10nestj.jpg

Left side: double m4 pouches used for Smoke grenades (they are pull string!) and Thunderb grenades.

989j5t.jpg

Right side: Map pouch for my small utlity pouch, battery or 2, cell phone and wallet, possible speedloader, and other misc stuff for short games.

muwk6a.jpg

Open back only pouch close is dump pouch, ignore the m14 pouches I use both my guns when I can through out the day at RWG's depending on game and such.

Also if admin could change title to CFI Loadout's

Edited by CFI

My heavy loadout for longer games and ops.

23wkuus.jpg

M4 pouches for m4 if using or high caps with extra ammo for mk17

104g5mc.jpg

M4/Utility pouches for smoke grenades and thunderb's

iv8ow4.jpg

medic pouch for misc stuff like batteries and such.

2zyfk94.jpg

Hydration carrier for water, ammo and all the other extras I need.

Edited by CFI

Nice! I really like your loadouts. I'd say screw Ranger impersonations, use what works for YOU. Looks like you've got solid set ups. Only thing I'd say is that things on your back simply cannot be gotten to unless you take off the whole rig. I've had this happen using ALICE gear and that stupid butt pack. Unless you've got a teammate to help you out. Wish I could run such a heavy rig, would love to be able to carry that much, but I'd die where we play and how we play.

Looks good! I'm digging the Mulitcam, ACR and the PEQ box. You've got a really modern looking loadout that looks pretty awesome. I really can't see much of your loadout from those pictures, although they are cool action shots. Usually, I hate the lower facemask things but yours blends in and looks good. It all looks very functional but not burdensome. Very nice.

New loadout (kinda) thoughts?

solaoo.jpg

1ixz5i.jpg

2d12q78.jpg

I think I fixed the hydration being to low issue.

Kit list

Primary

-A&K Masada w/ Element PEQ-16, Eotech 551 Replica and 7x Beta Project Pmags

Secondary

-KWA H&K USP 45 Compact

Headgear

-Emerson Ops Core Bump replica (custom painted)

- Revision Desert Locust Goggles

- Under Armour Balaclava

- TMC mesh mask w/ paint job

- Bravo tactical mic

Plate Carrier

-TF1 OD 6094

Front

-Pantac Admin pouch w/ USA flag and AirsoftGI patch

-Condor 2x2 M4 pouch

-2x Specops 3x m4/ utility pouch

Sides

-2x RAMPS

-Condor map/utility pouch

Back

-Condor Assault Hydration carrier

-Condor radio pouch w/ Motorola 2-way radio

Belt

-Specops riggers belt w/ OD dump pouch and Fox tactical Drop-leg holster

Uniform

-Propper ATACS FG ACU jacket w/ IR USA Flag and Ghost Recon Patches (right shoulder) and Iowa flag and Javelin patches (left shoulder)

-(F)Oakley tan gloves

-Khaki BDU pants

-Bellevilla Gortex boots

I like it a lot! Especially the ghost patch, that's pretty sweet and the Masada/ACR spec-ops: PEQ box, EOTech, suppressor. That was done right, looks legit. Only qualm I have is the fast mag pouches on the left side of you facing down. I know they can work like this but I personally don't like it. Too each his own I suppose though, I'm not super high speed.