I was on the market for a tracer about 4 weeks ago and saw his post... so I decide to deal with thsi guy.... I sent him 2 money oder due to the fact that there was more items he was selling that I needed.. we exchange mobile numbers but I have been tryin to call him.. no answer... I have been scammed... if you know this guy.. kindly help me...

There was a thread on his scamming awhile ago....KWAHK Scammming.... He was banned from several forums and has been known to scam people. Money Orders are NOT the way to go...I doubt you'll get your money back. At least with paypal you could've filed a dispute.

you can get your money back...correct me if im wrong but its a Federal offense now.. and if he accepted it with out sending the item you can call up his local PD and see what they can do about it

Agreed. As it has been seen. If it across state lines its Mail Fraud. And its a federal offence which could cost him a pretty penny and some good ol time in the slammer. If it doesnt arrive soon PM him with the warning of contacting his local LEO's(law enforcement officers) and if he still doesnt reply give them a holler. Hope everything turns out ok.

Cheers

Nick

Yeah, I believe this guy got banned from IllinoisAirsoft.com

I don't know much about how money orders work, but if what campingtomz/BrotherNick said is true, I would defiantly do that.

Have the other Mods & Admin considered a temp ban or an investigation into this? There was a thread on this a long time ago....2-3 people scammed on ASF should warrant some action.

AKAKman, I thought we banned him some time ago. We're generally quick at banning scammers, considering that we give them a fair chance to fess up. OP, do what has been suggested. Also, new people should use this as a warning for future deals...a little bit of research goes a long way. If the OP would've googled the other person's name, odds are he would've came up with results that would've saved him from this situation.

anyone have his address so we can make a stick on addresses to avoid?

Ahhhh KAWKMAN, if I had seen this post sooner I could have thrown in my 2 cents before everyone else sadly I did not, he was banned from Illinois Airsoft. Not only that but several people there have been working on bringing him to the PD, although he still needs a special visit from a few locals ;) He scammed me and if I was only 5hrs closer I would gladly knock on his door...

wait where is he from?