AirSoft_HK

Rating and Comment on AEG All China Made

I think acm is no longer "acm". meaning that acm stuff used to be cheap crap, but now its pretty close to high end stuff at extremely affordable prices

like the grip that came on my snow wolf barret aeg is way way better quality than the grip that came on my kwa. the element lmt and d-boys crane stocks are more nicely made polymer material than my kwa's crane stock. if acm externals didnt have some seams to shave off with a razor then you wouldnt even know the difference between them and high end parts

seams are the only difference in quality between pts and acm magpul. my acm pmag looks and feels so much better than my pts emag. my 90 dollar madbull dd lite rail probly isnt any better than one of the tradless cnc acm dd lite rails

acm externals are using polymers and cnc machining. internals are being just as good as expensive brands

you don't see much of that crappy pot metal anymore such as found on the galaxy mp5k

there was element, then element died a little with their nice internals and crappy internals and nice polymer externals, then psem came along with some nice internals like hard type pistons with full metal racks of teeth and shielded bearings and airseal nozzles with two dif thicknesses of o-rings to choose from, then both element and psem died pretty much completely, and now you have the brand called dream army which tops both of those in quality and reliability while keeping the same low prices

all the clone guns really stepped up their quality over the past few years. theres almost no such thing as a crappy clone anymore. ...neither is there any such thing as the cheap clone either. unless youre looking at cm028's. most clones these days are in the $200+ range

cymas come performing better out of the box than something like a g&g ak

high end guns like real sword and kwa are coming out of china but we don't consider them acm. I wonder why not because they are china made

most all clone ak's are steering away from the old aluminum/pot metal tm design and going the way of the stamped steel vfc style

theres nothing cheap and crappy about acm anymore

Edited by Zemanova

I have a JG G36C (Newest version. Has crane stock and M4 mag conversion) hopefully coming in tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think.

Clones definitely have improved greatly. I'd actually consider certain clones over some high end guns.

Edited by Stealthmaster14

I actually love the newer JG Gear Box...and especially their stock motor which is the JG high torque.

The A&K SR-25 is also a cheap alternative for a wonderful DMR build base gun.

I think acm is no longer "acm". meaning that acm stuff used to be cheap crap, but now its pretty close to high end stuff at extremely affordable prices

like the grip that came on my snow wolf barret aeg is way way better quality than the grip that came on my kwa. the element lmt and d-boys crane stocks are more nicely made polymer material than my kwa's crane stock. if acm externals didnt have some seams to shave off with a razor then you wouldnt even know the difference between them and high end parts

seams are the only difference in quality between pts and acm magpul. my acm pmag looks and feels so much better than my pts emag. my 90 dollar madbull dd lite rail probly isnt any better than one of the tradless cnc acm dd lite rails

acm externals are using polymers and cnc machining. internals are being just as good as expensive brands

you don't see much of that crappy pot metal anymore such as found on the galaxy mp5k

there was element, then element died a little with their nice internals and crappy internals and nice polymer externals, then psem came along with some nice internals like hard type pistons with full metal racks of teeth and shielded bearings and airseal nozzles with two dif thicknesses of o-rings to choose from, then both element and psem died pretty much completely, and now you have the brand called dream army which tops both of those in quality and reliability while keeping the same low prices

all the clone guns really stepped up their quality over the past few years. theres almost no such thing as a crappy clone anymore. ...neither is there any such thing as the cheap clone either. unless youre looking at cm028's. most clones these days are in the $200+ range

cymas come performing better out of the box than something like a g&g ak

high end guns like real sword and kwa are coming out of china but we don't consider them acm. I wonder why not because they are china made

most all clone ak's are steering away from the old aluminum/pot metal tm design and going the way of the stamped steel vfc style

theres nothing cheap and crappy about acm anymore

Dear Zemanova,

Bro. I totally agreed with your point and appreciate of your comment and point of view. ACM is not like during the past. Like Japanese copying Germany car before, but Japanese doing very well in the car industry. Perhaps, it is a product life-cycle.

China still consider a labor intensive country compare to US and EU. However, it takes time to improve for their technical knowledge and information in order to upgrading their air soft. I think ACM mostly achieved it. Indeed, you should knowing the pressure from their authority and difficulties there. Surprisingly, they can survived and continuously improvement of their product.

A&K and Galaxy getting improvement in their quality and wider range of AEG now. Also, Cyma probably leader on AK47. So many range of AK47 produced by them. Heard some more will be launched during HK Toy Exhibition 2012. Based on my information, A&K, Galaxy, Cyma, D-Boy and Double Eagle will launched many of their new ACM next 2 months.

Then, What do you think about PTW air soft? Would be welcome by USA players?

Nice to hear from you soon, bro

Cheers, mate

I have a JG G36C (Newest version. Has crane stock and M4 mag conversion) hopefully coming in tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think.

Clones definitely have improved greatly. I'd actually consider certain clones over some high end guns.

Dear Stealthmaster,

Bro, cool.... Tell us more about JG babes. We'll more than happy to hear about the beauty of G36C. Do you doing any upgrade? Please share :D

Salute!!!

I actually love the newer JG Gear Box...and especially their stock motor which is the JG high torque.

The A&K SR-25 is also a cheap alternative for a wonderful DMR build base gun.

Edited by AirSoft_HK

Dear EDI 1st,

Bro. You also fancy JG. Perhaps you got A&K SR-25. What do you think about A&K 60VN and Galaxy MP5K? Please to laugh at me, I used 60VN modified to catch crabs for BBQ while I was in Taiwan for holiday. Really a crab business there!!!

How on earth did you manage to use an airsoft gun to catch crabs? Please explain lol

Dear EDI 1st,

Bro. You also fancy JG. Perhaps you got A&K SR-25. What do you think about A&K 60VN and Galaxy MP5K? Please to laugh at me, I used 60VN modified to catch crabs for BBQ while I was in Taiwan for holiday. Really a crab business there!!!

I am confused and fascinated all in one package... There are so many things you could mean by crabs. Regardless I don't want to touch any of your "guns" now. LOL

In all seriousness ACM parts and guns are good and getting better. Their parts are budget priced and made pretty darn well. Only thing they could improve on is their quality control. There are just things that we find every so often that just aren't right. (off center spur axles etc)

Their guns are great but they used to be better priced. I know all that drama with the China government but it would be great to see prices come back down. Paying in the mid 200's for a chinese gun starts to get a little skeptical when making a purchase especially with G&P being just a little bit higher. Not all of them are priced like that but I have seen a couple where it's a good 30 dollars higher than I remember it.

I love my Dboys. :D

unled1nyt.jpg

Glad to see an excited airsofter, but please do not discuss hunting/harming animals with airsoft guns on ASF. Thanks.

Guest alberty

I feel that China-made guns are much better since the last 1-2 years. Nowadays it's really common to have reinforced gearbox shells, metal bushings, metal spring guides, and pretty good motors all under $200 by buying a clone AEG.

There are always people who will definitely always say no to the China-made stuff/brands, but I feel that now they're worth their price. Essentially, I think the current-generation clone AEGs are what they should have been--lower priced alternatives; not treasure but not junk either.

Understandably pot metal isn't good quality metal and quality control issues always exist, but half the time you buy a clone so that most of the parts are good to keep and the rest of the gearbox work you'll do yourself.

If you don't trust in the level of quality, then just keep in mind that other people do.

Edited by alberty

I am confused and fascinated all in one package... There are so many things you could mean by crabs. Regardless I don't want to touch any of your "guns" now. LOL

In all seriousness ACM parts and guns are good and getting better. Their parts are budget priced and made pretty darn well. Only thing they could improve on is their quality control. There are just things that we find every so often that just aren't right. (off center spur axles etc)

Their guns are great but they used to be better priced. I know all that drama with the China government but it would be great to see prices come back down. Paying in the mid 200's for a chinese gun starts to get a little skeptical when making a purchase especially with G&P being just a little bit higher. Not all of them are priced like that but I have seen a couple where it's a good 30 dollars higher than I remember it.

I love my Dboys. :D

During past few years, China currency RMB getting stronger and expected will be appreciate against USD. This is the fact that cause ACM airsoft getting more expensive. Then, in order to improve their quality seems all manufacturers are using better material such MOSFET, Microswitch and etc.. to catch up those leading brands. Well, I thin still got a few manufacturer from Yiwu, China produced a cheaper ranges but stability and reliability still unknown. Awaiting for forum discussion news comment on those...

Glad to see an excited airsofter, but please do not discuss hunting/harming animals with airsoft guns on ASF. Thanks.

Dear Vietec,

I deeply apologized what I posted earlier. As return, I had taken out the post message, just to show of the respect to you and all of our brothers here. Hope we can carry on for the discussion.

Thank you

I feel that China-made guns are much better since the last 1-2 years. Nowadays it's really common to have reinforced gearbox shells, metal bushings, metal spring guides, and pretty good motors all under $200 by buying a clone AEG.

There are always people who will definitely always say no to the China-made stuff/brands, but I feel that now they're worth their price. Essentially, I think the current-generation clone AEGs are what they should have been--lower priced alternatives; not treasure but not junk either.

Understandably pot metal isn't good quality metal and quality control issues always exist, but half the time you buy a clone so that most of the parts are good to keep and the rest of the gearbox work you'll do yourself.

If you don't trust in the level of quality, then just keep in mind that other people do.

Dear Alberty,

Bro. Most of the people understandable that ACM had improved far more better than before. Many motors really good, you are right. But, not I/C or mosfet part also. For me, I think ACM is a good for the beginners and higher quality of A&K, JG, D-Boy, Galaxy, Cyma and Double Eagle will catch up sooner... Well, just like Japanese car used to clone GM car before. But, today seems some achievement of Lexus and Toyota.

During past few years, China currency RMB getting stronger and expected will be appreciate against USD. This is the fact that cause ACM airsoft getting more expensive. Then, in order to improve their quality seems all manufacturers are using better material such MOSFET, Microswitch and etc.. to catch up those leading brands. Well, I thin still got a few manufacturer from Yiwu, China produced a cheaper ranges but stability and reliability still unknown. Awaiting for forum discussion news comment on those...

Yeah well the whole microswitch thing is debatable if its a pro or not. Just saying.

I'm just saying for right now, the quality isn't worth what the price tags are getting at. At least in guns. I get the whole economy right now but if it gets to the point where it's as much as a G&P then I'm going with G&P, unless ACM guns start to show me more refined internals (JG has gotten wayyyyy better I'll give them that) or super solid externals (right now they're passable but still feel like cast pot metal).

In my opinion they've been able to get away with a lot of their drawbacks because of their price point. You take that away and you simply have better choices.

Btw when you reply, reply in just one post so you don't get bitten by the mods for double posting.

So I received my JG G36C yesterday. (it's the cranestock and M4 magwell version) I am incredibly impressed. JG has improved their quality so much more compared to their earlier runs. Heck, even the box is awesome. Comes with some nice foam, not the white styrofoam crap that gets all over the place.

I used to own an E1 G36C (back in 2007 I think). Comparing that model to my current G36C, it's like comparing a TM to a Walmart gun. The quality has gotten sooo much better.

The JG has a nylon fiber body, which is as nice, if not better than SRC G36s. The finish is really nice on all the metal parts. The selector switch clicks firmly into place and the switches themselves are tight. (a lot of times those things come off)

The hop up is a plastic 1 piece unit and is really nice, it seems to give a great seal with the gearbox. The bucking (which is a dark blue) is fairly hard and is quite a bit thicker than a Systema bucking. Comparible to a black madbull fishbone bucking. It works great and is a lot nicer than the crappy black buckings JG used to use. I don't plan on replacing it.

The barrel and bucking were both pretty dirty, so I cleaned them up. The barrel is pretty decent, it isn't a tightbore by any means (as far as I know), but the craftsmanship seems a lot better compared to my old E1 G36C barrel.

I didn't wash the bucking, just wiped off the grease and I didn't use any rubbing alcohol to clean the barrel, so they are both probably still a bit dirty.

However, after only installing an SCS nub (which was a drop in fit), the gun is very accurate and the hop up is very sensitive. I was surprised at how well it shot even though the barrel and bucking are still probably dirty.

I didn't really test a whole lot since I don't' really want to shoot in my backyard, but from the few rounds I fired, it shot very well. I probably won't even install a tightbore for a while.

I haven't been in the gearbox yet, I'm going to leave it alone for a little while. I need to pick up some metal bushings and shims anyway. It uses 8mm bushings I believe.

Here are the internals if anyone is curious:

http://www.popularairsoft.com/news/extensi...new-jg-g36c-aeg

Judging by the amount of air and the "pop" coming from the gun, it sounds like the compression is pretty good.

The magwell adapter works great, fits my MAG midcaps fine. (bit of wobble, nothing major) I haven't shot the gun with the MAG mids, but it should be fine. Release button is a bit stuff, but overall it works great.

Stock assembly is solid. Crane stock wobbles a bit, again, nothing major. What I found really interesting is that on the back of the stock adapter, it says "Echo 1 USA." (???) I know E1 rebrands, but my gun is without a doubt a JG, not the E1 version. Pretty weird, but whatever lol.

The stock itself is pretty hard to adjust with the battery in, but it locks in place nicely.

Really only thing I didn't like about the gun was the wiring and the disassembly. The stock adapter adds quite a few extra steps to get to the gearbox. Not a big deal, but reassembling the gun was a pain.. They used spade connectors, which would be nice if you could disconnect them...

I ended up breaking one of the spade connectors while trying to reassemble the stock. I had to cut it off and solder the wires directly to each other. Not a huge deal, but it was really frustrating at the time as I thought I might have screwed up my new gun...

Metal bushings or bearings would have been nice, but those are cheap.

Overall, really satisfied with the gun so far. I'm going to try to skirmish with it this weekend. I would have paid $200 for it. This great gun is only $200.

Also, this gun is 1000x better than the SRC G36s. (which I also owned). It makes the SRC look like the piece of trash it is.

If you are considering one and aren't afraid to do a reshim and what not, go for it.

I'm pretty sure the motor is a ferrous motor. It's a lot nicer than the older motors though. It gives a pretty nice ROF with my Elite 9.6v 2000mah battery. Good trigger response. ROF is high teens, maybe even 20 rps.

unled1nyt.jpg

when I heard about a&k m60 crabs, even if it was three dollars forty there was just no way

I think clone guns are good for everybody. youre either the beginner or budget airsofter who needs a decently working and inexpensive gun to get started or youre the experienced airsofter that wants a cheaper gun they can upgrade or turn into a project gun

but still like said before their prices are getting as high as high ends. id been buying nothing but clones and I sat here asking myself why I should keep buying clones when kwa's and real swords and the like arent that much more expensive anymore. so I made the switch to high end guns. though they are so awesome theyre a little bit less fun for me since they don't require as much work and upgrades

I still go with acm internals and externals if and when I need them

but with the prices of clones going up we might as well be buying high ends. its killing us budget guys

I wonder how much longer itll be til there isnt much difference at all between a china clone and a high end.

.....another 2 or 3 years?

and with those prices going up I think it makes more sense to buy your clones used if you want a clone rather than buying them brand new. if youre going for a brand new gun you might as well go with something high end

Edited by Zemanova

A&K Masada is an Easy 10/10 on terms of stock performance, looks, build quality, and overall impression. Its Performance is outstanding for a ACM rifle, Its build quality is easily the most impressive ive seen out of a ACM rifle, and the looks are...well...beautiful to say the least. :a-wink:

Coupled with a JG Neo Motor, Relubed and Reshimmed, and a G&G Bucking...Youll be hitting 150Ft targets with impressive trigger response and ROF.

Thanks to Airsoftbarracks that sold me this wonderful rifle. :a-grin:

A&K Masada is an Easy 10/10 on terms of stock performance, looks, build quality, and overall impression. Its Performance is outstanding for a ACM rifle, Its build quality is easily the most impressive ive seen out of a ACM rifle, and the looks are...well...beautiful to say the least. :a-wink:

Coupled with a JG Neo Motor, Relubed and Reshimmed, and a G&G Bucking...Youll be hitting 150Ft targets with impressive trigger response and ROF.

I believe you should also mention that it is the most expensive clone assault rifle available (running around 290 each). At that price range, you will start hitting the G&P/G&G/King Arms/etc proline range, which makes the rifle seem lacking.

I'll agree that the looks, build quality, and overall is outstanding, but compared to a JG G36, it's performance is disappointing to say the least. Not only that, but the takedown on it is one of the worst I have ever had, especially the selector switch. I don't think I've ever had as many headaches with opening ANY gun as I did with the Masada. For that reason alone, I built mine for extreme reliability, sacrificing ROF and FPS to stay away from maintenance as long as possible.

Btw when you reply, reply in just one post so you don't get bitten by the mods for double posting.

Bro or ANY OTHER BROTHERS can help?. I am newly joined in and unfamiliar with the rules here. Above, what are you meant?

Then, I found near my "Rating and Comment on AEG All China Made" Topic - beside got a black paper-pin. What's that mean? Is that a warning or any misconduct sign?

Please acknowledge and advise. Thank you very much, bro

Regards,

Mave

Edited by AirSoft_HK

So I received my JG G36C yesterday. (it's the cranestock and M4 magwell version) I am incredibly impressed. JG has improved their quality so much more compared to their earlier runs. Heck, even the box is awesome. Comes with some nice foam, not the white styrofoam crap that gets all over the place.

I used to own an E1 G36C (back in 2007 I think). Comparing that model to my current G36C, it's like comparing a TM to a Walmart gun. The quality has gotten sooo much better.

The JG has a nylon fiber body, which is as nice, if not better than SRC G36s. The finish is really nice on all the metal parts. The selector switch clicks firmly into place and the switches themselves are tight. (a lot of times those things come off)

The hop up is a plastic 1 piece unit and is really nice, it seems to give a great seal with the gearbox. The bucking (which is a dark blue) is fairly hard and is quite a bit thicker than a Systema bucking. Comparible to a black madbull fishbone bucking. It works great and is a lot nicer than the crappy black buckings JG used to use. I don't plan on replacing it.

The barrel and bucking were both pretty dirty, so I cleaned them up. The barrel is pretty decent, it isn't a tightbore by any means (as far as I know), but the craftsmanship seems a lot better compared to my old E1 G36C barrel.

I didn't wash the bucking, just wiped off the grease and I didn't use any rubbing alcohol to clean the barrel, so they are both probably still a bit dirty.

However, after only installing an SCS nub (which was a drop in fit), the gun is very accurate and the hop up is very sensitive. I was surprised at how well it shot even though the barrel and bucking are still probably dirty.

I didn't really test a whole lot since I don't' really want to shoot in my backyard, but from the few rounds I fired, it shot very well. I probably won't even install a tightbore for a while.

I haven't been in the gearbox yet, I'm going to leave it alone for a little while. I need to pick up some metal bushings and shims anyway. It uses 8mm bushings I believe.

Here are the internals if anyone is curious:

http://www.popularairsoft.com/news/extensi...new-jg-g36c-aeg

Judging by the amount of air and the "pop" coming from the gun, it sounds like the compression is pretty good.

The magwell adapter works great, fits my MAG midcaps fine. (bit of wobble, nothing major) I haven't shot the gun with the MAG mids, but it should be fine. Release button is a bit stuff, but overall it works great.

Stock assembly is solid. Crane stock wobbles a bit, again, nothing major. What I found really interesting is that on the back of the stock adapter, it says "Echo 1 USA." (???) I know E1 rebrands, but my gun is without a doubt a JG, not the E1 version. Pretty weird, but whatever lol.

The stock itself is pretty hard to adjust with the battery in, but it locks in place nicely.

Really only thing I didn't like about the gun was the wiring and the disassembly. The stock adapter adds quite a few extra steps to get to the gearbox. Not a big deal, but reassembling the gun was a pain.. They used spade connectors, which would be nice if you could disconnect them...

I ended up breaking one of the spade connectors while trying to reassemble the stock. I had to cut it off and solder the wires directly to each other. Not a huge deal, but it was really frustrating at the time as I thought I might have screwed up my new gun...

Metal bushings or bearings would have been nice, but those are cheap.

Overall, really satisfied with the gun so far. I'm going to try to skirmish with it this weekend. I would have paid $200 for it. This great gun is only $200.

Also, this gun is 1000x better than the SRC G36s. (which I also owned). It makes the SRC look like the piece of trash it is.

If you are considering one and aren't afraid to do a reshim and what not, go for it.

I'm pretty sure the motor is a ferrous motor. It's a lot nicer than the older motors though. It gives a pretty nice ROF with my Elite 9.6v 2000mah battery. Good trigger response. ROF is high teens, maybe even 20 rps.

Bro,

Congratulation, you got a great deal. Just 200 bucks only. Amazing......

Someone's pm me about his AK47 reached up to 25rps. Is that possible? Which type of ACM can be added to increase it? Any ideas?

Thanks

when I heard about a&k m60 crabs, even if it was three dollars forty there was just no way

and with those prices going up I think it makes more sense to buy your clones used if you want a clone rather than buying them brand new. if youre going for a brand new gun you might as well go with something high end

Bro. As you mentioned about ACM getting more expensive;

1st of all, is about the transportation matter

2ndly, is about those importer. China currency, material and production cost increase about 30% from before.

3rd, so many intermediaries of ACM before reach us. I am sure, sooner or later, middleman matter would solved. Many direct into them now.

However, the good thing's ACM parts mostly compatible with other model gun. Size matter only.

Honestly, how many beauties you got at this moment? All modified? Which one with the fastest rps and good reliability after modified?

Bro, I think you also go for ACM products, rite? How many rifles you bought this year? If got chance, please tried their 60VN. I am still figure out and asked some buddies here about modifying it. What I feels not only; the essential of design, material, rps and reliability but pretty much of the sound as well..... some ACM (forgot their name) sounds like " Tiak Tiak Tiak!!! " Really kills the mood for testing, don't even interested in shooting.

First impression is always the most excited. When comes to the bored and "yuack" status, surely you will call-off. I think you know what I meant... Haa..

Bro,

Congratulation, you got a great deal. Just 200 bucks only. Amazing......

Someone's pm me about his AK47 reached up to 25rps. Is that possible? Which type of ACM can be added to increase it? Any ideas?

Thanks

It was actually only $155 :)

25 rps..easily. That's really nothing special, my G36K did that with only a few upgrades.

25 rps really only requires a decent motor, good shimming, AOE adjustment, and a good battery. (there's more to it than that, but it isn't a hard set up. That's pretty average in the States)

Major9 supposedly got to 100 rps IIRC. (dual sector gear) I know others have been in the neighborhood of 80 rps.

Bro or ANY OTHER BROTHERS can help?. I am newly joined in and unfamiliar with the rules here. Above, what are you meant?

Then, I found near my "Rating and Comment on AEG All China Made" Topic - beside got a black paper-pin. What's that mean? Is that a warning or any misconduct sign?

Please acknowledge and advise. Thank you very much, bro

Regards,

Mave

Just make one reply when you reply to all of us. You reply like 3 times to each comment. That could be considered thread "bumping" so yeah just do one comment when you reply.

Just make one reply when you reply to all of us. You reply like 3 times to each comment. That could be considered thread "bumping" so yeah just do one comment when you reply.

^This. Clones aren't bad, but they're just what their names suggest...clones. So if nobody supports the higher end companies, who will make new products for the clone companies to copy from? Also, clones are only cheap because they have to compete with higher end guns, when the higher end companies disappear, you can bet that all of the clone gun company prices will shoot up.

Bro, I think you also go for ACM products, rite? How many rifles you bought this year? If got chance, please tried their 60VN. I am still figure out and asked some buddies here about modifying it. What I feels not only; the essential of design, material, rps and reliability but pretty much of the sound as well..... some ACM (forgot their name) sounds like " Tiak Tiak Tiak!!! " Really kills the mood for testing, don't even interested in shooting.

First impression is always the most excited. When comes to the bored and "yuack" status, surely you will call-off. I think you know what I meant... Haa..

Bro. How to makes it to 80rps? Never tried before. Any secret recipe? If I am using A&K AEG 60VN or Galaxy MP5K possible to do that? Any information and engineering skill pass to me? Thanks, ya....

^This. Clones aren't bad, but they're just what their names suggest...clones. So if nobody supports the higher end companies, who will make new products for the clone companies to copy from? Also, clones are only cheap because they have to compete with higher end guns, when the higher end companies disappear, you can bet that all of the clone gun company prices will shoot up.

Bro, I think this situation just like Japanese car and GM Motor. In the past, Toyota copy GM principle of car. Now, they upgrading their technology and quality. So, I think ACM airsoft same as their way. I heard a third country gonna to established the new real and airsoft gun by next 2 years in Asia. Well, awaiting for new information now.

Dude, please stop replying with multiple posts. You're gonna get a warning or something and that's gonna suck cause I know you're not trying to start trouble here. If you see a multiple replies, just mention that users name in your reply post. We'll know what you're talking about. I don't know what browser you're using or if it shows up different but all I can say is you've been warned.

80 rps isn't an easy thing to do. You need to make sure your shimming is perfect and all the parts are reinforced/check out.

I would say the biggest 3 things you need is a good high torque motor (JG neo blue), RiotSC 10:1 spur and bevel plus the dual sector gear, and then a good 11.1 or 14.8 lipo. There is a ton of stuff you still need but those will be the top 3 things that contribute to high speed.

If you want to know how to do it, go to airsoft mechnics and just read around all the posts. You should be able to learn enough to build a good parts list.

an element ultratorque and firefox 11.1 makes my akmsu sound like a hot babe is ripping my jeans off

its too fast for me to count rps it just sounds like a ripping noise. not because of motor or gear noise but because of how many times the piston slams forward. its crazy

the only things in that gearbox that isnt an acm upgrade are the ca proline gears and stormtech true azimuth piston

the only thing that failed in the gearbox over the past 2 years or so were the previous stock cyma gears. that rof just blew through them

these powerful acm torque motors also translate into high rof. youd probly want to look into some speed gears

Edited by Zemanova

Dear psychobunny,

Thank you so much for your advised. I am currently using a Mozilla firefox browser. Is it alright if I deleted all the previous quote/message before I replied the message? I hope that's alright and already followed the rules. Hopefully won't get the banned.

Regarding about the 3 major items must be changed but is I depends on rifle we are using? Some AK, M5, M6 and M249 different spec, or perhaps, need to get some information for the best changes for our rifle.

Then, I heard someone acknowledge that using ball-bearing to open fire. I think that's dangerous and need alot of power before you able to released the metal ball, instead of bbs. Just curiosity about other forum thread.

I awaiting for Galaxy new AK47 upfront by next year. As some information leaked out, many spare part they will sell separately for the upgrade. Nowadays, I believes other brothers in the thread mentioned, nothing is cheap now but you pay what you afford to play.

So many brands of AK47 and M5 or M6. Really makes blurish if read too much within the forum. Some go for a middle ACM and better one. All said his one is good; but how good? unless we really buy and tried. The enforcement of rules of the state hopefully not tighten up, if taxes more china import surely you need to pays more, or same as the price of branded product.

Airsoft_HK, under each post, to the left of the Reply button, there is a Quote button. Click this Quote button for all the posts you want to include, then click Reply and it will include all the quotes you selected.

Although, it isn't really necessary to quote every post since we know what you're talking about.

if only we had some sort of grammar correcting feature on here. I dunno if im the only one who finds it annoyingly hard to give him help after he quad posts with stuff that gives me a headache to try to read and im not even trying to be a jerk about it or anything

I got rid of almost all of my clones to move to high end guns and after this thread ive really been rethinking that. its as if I forgot how satisfied I was with my acm upgraded clones

im almost not even impressed with my kwa over any of the clones that ive upgraded with acm. like honestly

Edited by Zemanova

^wait what? so you're more satisfied with your KWA or ACM upgraded clones? lol confused me for a minute there.

I don't mind the chingrish. I get the gist of most stuff and if not I'll just ask.

^wait what? so you're more satisfied with your KWA or ACM upgraded clones? lol confused me for a minute there.

well I know that the 2gx gearbox inside it is going to be way better stock and more durable than a well upgraded clone, but its externals left me a little dissapointed. in my opinion my kwa's externals are pretty much current clone external quality. the pistol grip on mine was straight up abs and ive barely shot the gun at all yet in the month that ive owned it and the finish on the parts immediately began wearing off and getting shiny. my acm upgraded clones have performed exactly the same if not better, but I guess the point is that they had to be upgraded before reaching that performance level and thats what will make a kwa always the better gun. I liked that I didnt have to mess with the internals on this gun at all because it comes performing exactly how I expect my guns to. so I spent money on externals and yea dude, theres some acm magpul on it, but you cant even tell its acm

it just serves as another example to my point of current clones being so close to high end guns now a days. I have star, ca, kwa, and real sword. the star sl-8 had the best externals ever but total crap internals. when I compare all of my high ends to all the clones I owned, the real swords are the only ones that far out surpass the clones and that would be followed by the kwa

maybe its possible that ive just had extremely excellent luck with clones since ive never once gotten a lemon. I remember I was very impressed even with the de ump I had. its gb shells looked like something high end. no seams or imperfections and not a single swirl whatsoever. it was perfection

I have some lct/inokatsu wood kits. sure theyre beautiful wood but the wood is so much weaker than even a crappy cyma wood kit. I would be more satisfied with a cm048 through 051 wood kit. the lct/inokatsu wood wouldnt be able to stand up to what the cyma wood will

and anyone whos ever owned a d-boys full steel ak knows how much of a treasure they are. their wood kits are quite nice as well looking similar to a vfc's wood

the d-boys full metal m4cqbr was the most solidest m4 id ever owned and its crane stock and pistol grip were made out of much nicer quality material than my kwa's

and its a fact that a jg v2 will last longer on an m120 than a tm v2 will on the same spring

its things like this that I remember that makes me wonder why I decided to switch to high ends. probly just because I wanted to own a real sword svd and 56-1 to convert it into an akms and to own a fabled kwa 2gx m4. in fact now that I really think about it unless theres a gun thats only made by a high end company like a tavor or f2000 then ill probly just get a clone version of whatever

Edited by Zemanova

Airsoft_HK, under each post, to the left of the Reply button, there is a Quote button. Click this Quote button for all the posts you want to include, then click Reply and it will include all the quotes you selected.

Although, it isn't really necessary to quote every post since we know what you're talking about.

Thanks for your advise. I try to learn about the reply before I got banned by moderator.

Thanks for your advise. I try to learn about the reply before I got banned by moderator.

that was a short ban. welcome back

you do know that you can multi quote in one post don't you?. you just click quote for every post you wish to quote and then go to the bottom of the thread and hit add reply, and then you can address each persons quote individually in one post

Edited by Zemanova

ACM is hit or miss I like my jg g36c but its definitely far from perfect. However I hate my ACM m500 pump cation shotgun (no thats not a typo thats how its spelled on the box). Hours of maintenance work and tightening of screws was needed out of the box. Personally Aeg I would do research before buying the acm aeg but GBB or gas gun I never would buy one as the china tolerances on a gun are way below what they need to be on a Gas gun

you do know that you can multi quote in one post don't you?. you just click quote for every post you wish to quote and then go to the bottom of the thread and hit add reply, and then you can address each persons quote individually in one post

Bro. I try to click Quote, but it show red color and - (negative) icon. Well, next time if I used reply and cut my previous message is that ok? Thank you for your advise. Newbie hope moderator understand me. I am not a spammer.

ACM is hit or miss I like my jg g36c but its definitely far from perfect. However I hate my ACM m500 pump cation shotgun (no thats not a typo thats how its spelled on the box). Hours of maintenance work and tightening of screws was needed out of the box. Personally Aeg I would do research before buying the acm aeg but GBB or gas gun I never would buy one as the china tolerances on a gun are way below what they need to be on a Gas gun

Kooler. In order you want to buy gas gun, please don't buy ACM built. ALL gas gun got rubber problem. They outsource to get from Japan. However, due to the previous supplier factory shut down, it makes hard to get a reliable ones. AEG still alright. Let say, wish to get a cheaper gas gun. Taiwan made is much more better than China made. Of course, Japan will be better amongst Asia Gas Gun.

Edited by airborne101

Not all clones just copy and nothing else. The Cyma RPK is at least partly original (no other airsoft RPK-74s) and their new RPK-S hasn't been done before.