to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Airsoft Paladin

Where Do You Buy

Guest Airsoft Paladin

I was wondering where you could buy classic airsoft guns, like MGC, or the toytec guns, or JAC, Please give me a link.

thanks

-Ben.

Edited by Airsoft Paladin

Guest FreekShow

Try www.redwolfairsoft.com if that doesnt work, google red wolf airsoft. They sell some classic airsoft guns.

Try www.redwolfairsoft.com  if that doesnt work, google red wolf airsoft. They sell some classic airsoft guns.

They do not carry classic airsoft guns. :angry01: The best place tyo get them is ebay. www.classicairsoft.net also is a good place. I've seen them for sale on other forums too. Arnie's Airsoft was one of them. http://www.endoshoji.com/ has them too but they can be a bit over priced sometimes.

Guest Airsoft Paladin

Sorry moderaters, couldnt find the classic airsoft forum. thanks Kalashnikov

Guest VictimX

Just wondering what type of gun are you looking for and what maker? What Kalashnikov said is your best bet, the two main places are Ebay (where I get alot of mine) and classicairsoft.net (Where I get my mags).

Guest Airsoft Paladin

Maybe a galil or a p90, do they make a calico M-960A?

I'm not sure about the M-960A, but I know they make a calico. I believe the 1000.

The P90 is cool as well. It has a variable RPM selector built into it, from what I've heard, great kick, and it has a 440 round mag as standard.

Guest VictimX

The Galil will cost you and mags for it are very hard to find, very. The Toy-Tec FN-P90 can be found fairly easy one was for sale not long ago on ebay for $215 buy it now. I wanted one for along time but was told threw reveiw that it dose not fire past 300fps, can any one verifie that. For the Calico M-960A, MGC makes the M1000 as I have one, Toy-Tec makes the M100. The difference between the MGC and Toy-Tec is Toy-Tec is semi/full auto and MGC is only semi. I checked and Toy-Tec made a Super Calico and Calico Pistol. No one seems to have made a M960A.

There isn't one place you can buy this stuff. You have to constantly and actively look for it.

Look on E-Bay and ClassicAirsoft.net. Maybe look on the Airsoft Classifieds. You can find one, they are out there. Just look.

http://www.endoshoji.com/used-guns/page003.html

Not sure if this is a great price at all, but 2nd from the bottom.

Guest VictimX

Well I posted this a few days ago but it was deleted or something... anyway Ebay has a ToyTec FN-P90 for sale Ebay# 7151724711 check it out good price...