Sign in to follow this  
chancejeff

hey everyone (:

um this is tech talk and advice so stop closing my threads I post them for a reason and that is to get reviews back and stuff. Im not trying to get spoon fed all the advice just want some advice at the guns im looking at seeing as in you guys are more experienced and im not. Where does it say I can only post a certain amount of threads and also you don't have to look at them so theres my opinion in this to the complainers.

Guest alberty

It is okay to post threads asking for advice if you cannot find answers yourself or asking for opinions, but it is not okay to create, for example, 5 threads asking the same question about 5 different or similar guns.

Every time you create a new thread to ask the same question for a different gun, you bump down other people's threads. Other users have valid things to discuss as well. You have had at least 3-4 similar threads closed consecutively and posted suggestions/warnings from this website's moderators. You should understand by now that what you are doing is not necessary and unfair towards other members.

For the sake of not-clogging up the forum, use any of your EXISTING threads that have not been closed, and continue your discussion or questions IN IT only.

For example, you may have first asked about a G&P M4. Then you found out about a G&G M4 you like--STOP, do not create a separate thread. Ask about it in the SAME thread UNLESS necessary to create a new thread. A necessary reason would be that your question or discussion is significantly different.

Finally, you have just created a "rank posting" thread in which you did not post something useful for the forum. If you have an issue with your threads being closed constantly and do not understand why, ask the site administrators for help.

In summary, what we can say you have legitimately done wrong is created too many threads of the same/similar subject, therefore unfairly bumping down other threads.

Edited by alberty

Pro tip. If you tell us to stop closing your threads you're doing something wrong.

You have asked the same question many times. It can all be confined to one thread. Keep it that way.

Added tip: The "complainers" are the mods speaking on the general people's behalf. If you run a search, you WILL find the answers to your own questions.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Placing a topic which is irrelevant to subforum that the topic was posted in is also against the rules.

Since I'm feeling generous, here's another tip: Adding an open parenthesis followed by a colon does not make it seem any less aggressive/passive aggressive.

Ex: Do your own research, that search engine at the top of the forum isn't for decoration/feng shui purposes, believe it or not it DOES WORK! (: