to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
SniperNinja

Selling the collection.

Rules:

No lowballing

Prices are OBO

Shipping is not included, ask for a quote.

Only serious buyers.

Don't be an idiot.

Open to trades (mainly GBBs)

Have fun and BUY MY STUFF!!

Well, I am saving up for a mill to make my own airsoft guns. I have extra parts and guns lying around that need to be GONE. Only trades would be AUGs with a Phantom kit,M14 AEGs, and almost any GBBs. (besides M9s :a-gross: )

EDIT AND EXCPETION: WILL TRADE MULTIPLE GUNS FOR A M93R AND M1911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GET IT STARTED!

First is a DMPS M4 parts lot with Cybergun 552 parts. Has parts from 3 DPMS m4s (plastic body LPEG kind), most parts from a clear body Cybergun 552, and parts from a M4 springer and M4 lpeg. Asking price is $60, but disregard it, it is only there because of the asking price rule. Sold as is, may be missing some parts in the pictures.

http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x391/S...PMS%20M4%20lot/

Next is a JAC AR-18. Lots of buyers keep backing out or not responding. Shoots well. Rear sight post is sorta broken, front handguard wobbles, small chip on outer barrel. Nice AR-18 trademarks. Asking price is $120, but disregard it, it is only there because of the asking price rule so Make an offer.

IMG_2813-1.jpg

IMG_2814-1.jpg

IMG_2822-1.jpg

IMG_2816-1.jpg

IMG_2820-1.jpg

Next is a JG Bar-10. Shot well until I tried the SCS mod. Now needs new hop up arm, and rubber. Will ship dissassebmled. Will paint any combination of OD, tan, black, and white for $10. Looking to sell with the scope. Scope is 3-9x40 illuminated. Has a horrible attempt at engraving on the reciever that can be covered by paint easily. $60 plus shipping OBO.

c9e774d4.jpg

b7d9bb6b.jpg

OLD PICTURES BEFORE ENGRAVING

zackguns2011.jpg

zackguns2012.jpg

zackguns2013.jpg

This is a very special gun to me, therefore if I do not get a good offer I won't sell.

Killbucket M1919 custom shell.

Very special to me, but I need money. Bought from Killbucket himself, engraved and painted by him. Needs an M14 gearbox. The grip in the back has since been painted black. Needs quite a bit of work, and will include all parts that came with it. Asking price is $175, but disregard it, it is only there because of the asking price rule so Make an offer. If I don't get a good offer I won't sell. I know the rivets on the side look like they were drawn by a 2 year old with crayons, But they are meant to be drilled out and replaced with bolts. Pics:

1919008.jpg

1919011.jpg

1919017.jpg

MORE PICTURES CAN BE FOUND AT MY PHOTBUCKET ALBUM HERE: http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x391/SniperNinja/

TANYA SAYS BUY IT NOW!

f3e8d41c.jpg

Edited by SniperNinja

Early bump to put this on schedule. I will be at Glamis Sand Dunes all weekend, so I will not be here to bump this or respond to PMs. EDIT: Plans changed and I will be here for a little bit of saturday.

DOUBLE EDIT: In negotiations for the 1919, so offer up before it's gone! (hint: must be worth more than $300)

Edited by SniperNinja

I will take the cat. $50 shipped?