AmnesicShooter

Airsoft Extreme

I am disappointed in myself for giving these people so much business. The staff is cocky and unprofessional, and customer service does not exist in this place. Every time myself or my roommates visit the store, the staff is eating lunch at the counter, working on personal airsoft projects, or chatting with people who regularly hang out there, not paying attention to the one or two customers who are there to buy their products!!!!! They give the same condescending vibe I have experienced in some tattoo parlors, they are disillusioned into thinking they are "cool" by their fanboys that hang out in the store. They are lucky airsoft guns sell themselves, because if not, they would be broke and out of business.

These scumbags are an embarrassment to airsoft.

Anyone have the same experience with these guys? wouldn't doubt it for a second.

I've actually had the opportunity to play with them out here in the east. I can say that they are not the only vendor that have that douchebag "elitist" attitude.

I am disappointed in myself for giving these people so much business. The staff is cocky and unprofessional, and customer service does not exist in this place. Every time myself or my roommates visit the store, the staff is eating lunch at the counter, working on personal airsoft projects, or chatting with people who regularly hang out there, not paying attention to the one or two customers who are there to buy their products!!!!! They give the same condescending vibe I have experienced in some tattoo parlors, they are disillusioned into thinking they are "cool" by their fanboys that hang out in the store. They are lucky airsoft guns sell themselves, because if not, they would be broke and out of business.

These scumbags are an embarrassment to airsoft.

Anyone have the same experience with these guys? wouldn't doubt it for a second.

I feel the exact same way. I live in san marcos, and would rather take the extra hour to drive to airsoft gi. I play at the same field as them, and their attitude is the same on the field. For me, the breaking point was when I called them and they refused to check the mag compatibility of my kwa. All I asked was to put a MAG midcap into a km4 and see if it shoots. They tried to make me drive 45 minutes JUST to check it. Not that they didn't have any in stock, because I asked, but because they simply refused. I know of more then 15 friends and teammates with the same experiences as us.

What said above is alarming, I personally hate giving my business to elitist dbags. I have been a loyal Online/phone Customer for the past 8 or 9 years doing 1-2 orders a year sometimes. Their phone staff is always helpful, polite (and they don't sound like they are high on drugs like the phone help at Airsoft GI and Evike) and on the few instances they have bungled my orders they took ample time to send me stuff that was worth way more than their mishap and even have called me to follow up to make sure I have received the item. Then again not checking mag compatability for a gun or ignoring customers thats just poor business sence. Its to bad to see them go that way.

Guest OpSic66

OP: Do us a favor. Contact the Manager/Owner of that specific shop and let them know about this as well.. Remember, owners may not "live" in the store, and may not get a chance to see what happens when they are not around.

All I can say is, I know exactly what you mean. I've seen this and dealt with this on BOTH side. As a customer and as an owner of a shop. Condescending attitude GO NO WHERE in any business. Owners will tend to get rid of folks like that, since it impacts sales and service revenue.