to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
schnarz25

Madbull Daniel defense omega ris

I'm looking at putting a madbull Daniel defense omega 12" ris on my KWA M4A1 and was wondering how sturdy the Omega rail is. I've heard it's really solid but I was worried that if I had a 12" ris on there with a vertical fore-grip it would wobble because of the way it goes on the delta ring instead of using a barrel nut.

I'm looking at putting a madbull Daniel defense omega 12" ris on my KWA M4A1 and was wondering how sturdy the Omega rail is. I've heard it's really solid but I was worried that if I had a 12" ris on there with a vertical fore-grip it would wobble because of the way it goes on the delta ring instead of using a barrel nut.

I have the 7" on my GBBR and there is absolutely no wobble between the two rail pieces or the rail pieces and the barrel nut. HOWEVER, after mounting my m203, flashlights and some other accessories I gave it a twist and it untightened my barrel nut. So it is firm, just make sure your barrel nut is tightened in well!