to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
godxgundam

WTB New M4 or like-new M4

Okay, so within the next two weeks, I'm receiving a $200 budget for TWO M4 rifles. Here's a list of things I need with the gun:

at least ONE mag

A battery is a big plus!!!

must be in new or very nice condition

fully working

can be any brand except a wallymart brand, DPMS, Panther Arms, or Crosman!

(pretty much looking for an Echo1, , JG, or a cheap G&G)

But the limit is $100 per gun!!

thanks for looking!!

Not trying to thread crap, but DPMS is Panther Arms.

Oh, and some of their guns aren't bad. I know they make some cheap guns and most of them are low quality, but they do have some quality guns on the market.

Good luck!

Not trying to thread crap, but DPMS is Panther Arms.

Oh, and some of their guns aren't bad. I know they make some cheap guns and most of them are low quality, but they do have some quality guns on the market.

Good luck!

Oh, hahaha sorry! I'm so familiar with high-end brands, I totally forget the other tiers of airsoft. Yea, like cyma hassome real crap out there, but some of their AK's are great, and I personally have a cm .030 and I think it's fantastic

Oh, hahaha sorry! I'm so familiar with high-end brands, I totally forget the other tiers of airsoft. Yea, like cyma hassome real crap out there, but some of their AK's are great, and I personally have a cm .030 and I think it's fantastic

I'm a believer in Cyma after I tried their M14 and woah I got more than my money's worth on it. By the way, I might have an M4 that I'll sell to you. It's an ACM brand and works well and I think I can get it within your price range, pm me.

I'm a believer in Cyma after I tried their M14 and woah I got more than my money's worth on it. By the way, I might have an M4 that I'll sell to you. It's an ACM brand and works well and I think I can get it within your price range, pm me.

very nice! BUMP for my post! I'll give it one or two more days!