Sign in to follow this  
Rhino217

EAIMING Airsoft Pistol Silencer

Yeah, Im sure a lot of folks would like one, but Im not to sure on how customs would feel about letting them in or the BATFE. Especially since they had an issue with the GBB M4s not to long ago...

would potentially work better on something like a .22lr compared to a foam silencer, but I doubt it'd improve over foam for airsoft use.

I am writing this to stop people from buying this thing. It is threaded 1/2" 28tpi. Just like a real firearm silencer. It is not going to fit on an airsoft gun. To buy or make an adapter to make it fit is illegal. It is not legal to own or to alter to fit an airsoft gun. Having onbe of these in your posession or having it shipped to you constitutes a felony.

Yeah last week when I saw it I wondered as well how could they make something like this and market it. The answer is that maybe somewhere in the world it is ok to have this thing. But don't buy one for this country. And don't think claiming you didnt know it was illegal will save you. Ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of the law.

As it is the rule of the forum to not allow discussion of illegal or suppressive devices this thread will be closed.