to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
unclewhilly

G&G help

Okay, I took my gearbox apart just for some normal cleaning.(nonblowback G&G gr16) It is all stock on the inside. I am getting ready to install my new set of highspeed gears and full tooth piston. I put everything back together and plug in my battery, pull the trigger, and all it does is click. I have messed with the motter height and still nothing. I have taken it apart 3 times since then and nothing. do not know what is wrong. Please help guys! Thank you.

The stock motor in that gun is absolutely pathetic - you'll need to replace it if you hope to run high speed gears. I would recommend SHS/Matrix high torque.

You might have your motor wires reversed - make sure polarity is correct.

What brand/capacity/voltage battery are you running?

The stock motor in that gun is absolutely pathetic - you'll need to replace it if you hope to run high speed gears. I would recommend SHS/Matrix high torque.

You might have your motor wires reversed - make sure polarity is correct.

What brand/capacity/voltage battery are you running?

I am running just a 1600 mah 9.6

Check to make sure that your motor connectors aren't broke inside the heat shrink tubing. I had that problem the other day with my G&G. Also pull your motor out of the handgrip and connect the wires to it and pull the trigger. If the motor spins fine then it probably isn't an electrical issue and could be something else like the gears being shimmed too tight.

Also since it clicks I would make sure the trigger is assembled correctly and that the spring for the trigger is installed the right way.

Okay, I took my gearbox apart just for some normal cleaning.(nonblowback G&G gr16) It is all stock on the inside. I am getting ready to install my new set of highspeed gears and full tooth piston. I put everything back together and plug in my battery, pull the trigger, and all it does is click. I have messed with the motter height and still nothing. I have taken it apart 3 times since then and nothing. do not know what is wrong. Please help guys! Thank you.

sounds like a tight shim job, and to add to what buppus said, the G&G motor SUCKS, so if I were you, I would upgrade my motor, the shs high turque is a good choice from what I have heard, also, what spring are you trying to pull?