to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
NathanE92

G36 Wiring

How would most of you guys go about fitting the gearbox in with 16 awg silicone wires? The wires are a little under 3mm which seems like they won't fit wll. The pictures would be appreciated. Thanks.

I don't think 16ga will work with out crunching the wire which will ruin the wires, just go with 18ga.

A lot of people who have G36's use 16 awg wiring. My wires should be coming in tomorrow so I'll see what happens then.

maybe the wiring is different, hope it works for ya! :)

16awg should be fine. I use 14awg wiring in my g36 and it fits ok. I did have to file down the inside of the pistolgrip so the motor/gearbox could slide out easily. When you say the wires are under 3mm do you mean the diameter of the wire?

Yeah the wires are a little under 3mm thick. I used a dremel to make a wider like section for the wires to rest in and will be hot gluing them in.