to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
gerhardburger

How to upgrade vsr10 to 700fps

I want to know the parts making 700fps

(please help me)

um... 700 fps if WAY over kill and I don't think they make a spring big enough to do that and even if they did you would have to be a very strong man to pull that back... why do you want 700 fps? 500-550 is more than enough power to reach out 250 feet.

A bolt action rifle with a spring rated at 700 fps would have a bolt which is ridiculously hard to pull. However, it is possible to make. PDI makes vsr springs with the 300/310 rating. You could also use a bore up cylinder and remove the airbrake from the piston. People were reporting that with the bore up and the 300% spring, they were chrono'ing at about 600 fps. I can only imagine that the 310% spring is stiffer. You would have to upgrade your trigger sears since the stock trigger sears wouldn't last long on the 310% spring. Also, I can't guarantee that the piston would last very long. I wouldn't recommend a rifle that shoots 700 fps. While I do acknowledge that there are several legitimate games which have no fps limit, I can't imagine you would make very many friends with that rifle. A rifle shooting 550 fps with quality heavy ammunition is more than sufficient for most purposes.

you can achieve 700fps with a Hpa system. With the amount of knowledge/experience you seem to have it would be pointless to have anything shooting 700 fps.

bwahahahahaha

When you're ready for a gun like this you'll already know how to build it. Unfortunately for you there is a bit more to a 700fps gun than a list of expensive parts which need assembling, admittedly though if velocity is your only goal not MUCH more, but usually people want a side of accuracy to go with their main course of power.