to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
kSHOEz93

KWA Crane Stock Question

I want to get a Lipo for my KWA SR-10. This is the battery I was looing at.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/_...RSOFT_Pack.html

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this battery in a KWA Crane Stock. I measured the crane stock and it going to be a tight fit if it even fits. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.

I want to get a Lipo for my KWA SR-10. This is the battery I was looing at.

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this battery in a KWA Crane Stock. I measured the crane stock and it going to be a tight fit if it even fits. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.

what are your crane stock measurements?

You're going to have difficulty getting the third leg of the battery down the buffer tube, because there's a large coiled wire in there that carries the battery connector.

Recommendation: go to KWA's own website and find their pro-shop. Look at the batteries that they're selling. You know that they'll fit. Note size. Find same sized batteries cheaper elsewhere.

what are your crane stock measurements?

The battery compartment is at least 20mm tall and 10 wide but the compartment gets smaller as it gets to the top. I cut a piece of thin card board to the dimensions of the battery and stuck it into the stock and it bent the edges of the cardboard a little. If the corners of the battery are rounded a little I think it will fit.

The battery compartment is at least 20mm tall and 10 wide but the compartment gets smaller as it gets to the top. I cut a piece of thin card board to the dimensions of the battery and stuck it into the stock and it bent the edges of the cardboard a little. If the corners of the battery are rounded a little I think it will fit.

That battery wont fit. I have that and a KWA crane stock. Not even close. The 1.4 of the same type fits with some difficulty pushing the battery in the center tube as Veris has already pointed out. I was also able to fit gens ace 11.1 1200 lipo bricks in the rear part of the stock where the fuse sits. They fit there perfect.

That battery wont fit. I have that and a KWA crane stock. Not even close. The 1.4 of the same type fits with some difficulty pushing the battery in the center tube as Veris has already pointed out. I was also able to fit gens ace 11.1 1200 lipo bricks in the rear part of the stock where the fuse sits. They fit there perfect.

Thanks! Thats the response I was looking for. So this one will work?

Thanks! Thats the response I was looking for. So this one will work?

Yes it will but like I said it is really tough to get the center one in there and you probably will have lots of trouble collapsing the stock.

It should fit. Instead of fitting a leg in the buffer tube, will someone try putting an extra leg in the compartment? So there will be 2 legs in one compartment and 1 in the other?

I changed the wiring in my buffer tube so I can fit three 7.4 1200mah lipos in my stock :D