to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
gnomemurderer

should I get a new pistol grip?

my brother says that my G&G M4 Raider has the wrong color scheme the crane stock is tan the buffer tube is black the body is tan the mag is black or tan witch ever mag you choose the rails are black and my pistol grip is tan, my bro says that the grip should be black, I am worried about going into the motor placement but my very same brother that says the scheme was off is amazing with taking m4s apart so what do you guys think, thanks,

airsoftdecimater, :a-salute:

my brother says that my G&G M4 Raider has the wrong color scheme the crane stock is tan the buffer tube is black the body is tan the mag is black or tan witch ever mag you choose the rails are black and my pistol grip is tan, my bro says that the grip should be black, I am worried about going into the motor placement but my very same brother that says the scheme was off is amazing with taking m4s apart so what do you guys think, thanks,

I think you should replace the grip with a black magpul miad, btw, acu sticks out very easily...

Exactly its all you're choice and personal taste. Both posts said get a magpul grip I hate magpul, I would recommend a tango down grip or a SPR style grip.

thanks for the advise guys I plan to actually get a tan magpul, also I already have a tango down grip, thanks again,

airsoftdecimater :a-salute:

Edited by airsoftdecimater

Tango down FTW. People do not hate Magpul for just any old reason. They actually realize they are just an OK company and a waaaaaaaay over hyped one at that. Just my $.02

I will give you the fact that magpul is a little over done but I personally love 90% of their products.

I swear 70% of the replies in this thread were pointless.

It's your gun. Your M4 came -stock- with that tan pistol grip, right?

Also, your brother is wrong. Please tell him. When the NAVY SEALS paint their SOPMOD M4's, they don't leave the pistol grip black.

Personally I'm a fan of M4's with mixed colors. Mine has a green stock and green handguard, and my favorites are the ones like yours, where everything is painted except a few things left black.

Now. Should you change your pistol grip? Sure, but not because of what your brother says. Many aftermarket pistol grips are ten times more comfortable to hold on to than the stock M4/M16 type. G&G makes aftermarket ones such as this:

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=3130

I have a very similar one on my Echo 1 M4 and I would never want to switch back to the stock one. When my gun dies, that pistol grip is going onto my next M4, lol.

Edited by LoneSniperSG