to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
buzzhigh342

Rewiring a front-wired gearbox to the rear

I have a JG M4 S-System, and those of you who are familiar with that gun will know that the battery space in the front hand guard is too tight and annoying to be able to fit anything larger than an 8.4 volt mini. I have been upgrading my gun and have purchased a bravo complete gearbox that is wired to the front (the store I bought it from was out of the rear-wired ones, and I didn't have the foresight to check other websites) so I was wondering if there was any way to take the front wire set and transfer them to the rear so that I can get a wire extension and feed it up through the buffer tube so that I can use a nun-chuck battery in my crane stock? Thanks for your help.

<a href="http://www.PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO EBAY SITES. COPY AND PASTE AD DETAILS HERE - THEIR ADS GO AWAY AFTER 90 DAYS/itm/NEW-16-AWG-ITT-Teflon-Silver-Copper-Wire-Orange-25-/140524028361?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b7e281c9" target="_blank">http://www.PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO EBAY SITES. COPY AND PASTE AD DETAILS HERE - THEIR ADS GO AWAY AFTER 90 DAYS/itm/NEW-16-AWG-ITT-Tef...=item20b7e281c9</a>

This is a pretty cheap alternative, and works very well.

Alright I will check that out thanks a bunch