to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Necron681

Where to buy a Sniper Rifle

Ok, so I have been playing for a while, and I am almost always point because if my AK-47's very good fire rate and accuracy. However, that usually leads to me getting hit first, as I am most visible. So, I am looking for a more covert style as well, so maybe I can be last man standing or the protector of my squad. I am an extremely good shot with firearm rifles, so I was wondering if I could get an Airsoft sniper rifle at a store where I physically go. I don't like ordering over the internet, because you can't bring it back if you have an issue. So I was wondering if anyone knows about any stores that would be able to supply me with maybe a L96 or a M200.

Ok, so I have been playing for a while, and I am almost always point because if my AK-47's very good fire rate and accuracy. However, that usually leads to me getting hit first, as I am most visible. So, I am looking for a more covert style as well, so maybe I can be last man standing or the protector of my squad. I am an extremely good shot with firearm rifles, so I was wondering if I could get an Airsoft sniper rifle at a store where I physically go. I don't like ordering over the internet, because you can't bring it back if you have an issue. So I was wondering if anyone knows about any stores that would be able to supply me with maybe a L96 or a M200.

Where are you located....we will need this in order to direct you to a vender. Remember Google is your friend. I'm sure their are Airsoft stores in your state.... and they will likely carry something. M200s are rare and expensive. Cheapest I've seen is $500. And the cheytac ones branded are $1200+

Where are you located....we will need this in order to direct you to a vender. Remember Google is your friend. I'm sure their are Airsoft stores in your state.... and they will likely carry something. M200s are rare and expensive. Cheapest I've seen is $500. And the cheytac ones branded are $1200+

I have seen friends with cheap M200's, or maybe they look similar. either way, I live In central North Carolina, about an hour north-west of Raleigh. I'm thinking about a beginner level rifle because the field I play in is not very long, maybe about 1.5 acres to 2 acres. If there is a middle level one that is not too expensive then that would be excellent. My current cash is around $120, and I am only willing to go around $30 over that. I know it doesn't leave much room, but like I said before, an entry level gun is fine.

I have seen friends with cheap M200's, or maybe they look similar. either way, I live In central North Carolina, about an hour north-west of Raleigh. I'm thinking about a beginner level rifle because the field I play in is not very long, maybe about 1.5 acres to 2 acres. If there is a middle level one that is not too expensive then that would be excellent. My current cash is around $120, and I am only willing to go around $30 over that. I know it doesn't leave much room, but like I said before, an entry level gun is fine.

buy a JG Bar-10... You can get it with a scope for $125.00 off airsoftmegastore. They will ship it for free too!

If it breaks you'll start upgrading anyway, and as soon as you start it's a slippery slope because one part cause the need for another in most bolt action snipers...

Be careful though, with the FPS these things can produce... you wouldnt want to engage anyone under 100 ft!

buy a JG Bar-10... You can get it with a scope for $125.00 off airsoftmegastore. They will ship it for free too!

If it breaks you'll start upgrading anyway, and as soon as you start it's a slippery slope because one part cause the need for another in most bolt action snipers...

Be careful though, with the FPS these things can produce... you wouldnt want to engage anyone under 100 ft!

But that doesn't answer my question about going to a physical store. I don't like ordering over the internet because you can't bring it back, and I don't like giving credit card information over the Internet.

But that doesn't answer my question about going to a physical store. I don't like ordering over the internet because you can't bring it back, and I don't like giving credit card information over the Internet.
most stores don't let you return used products anyway. Its a gamble. Google Airsoft store in NC and go on a road trip. You might want to call the first, but the jg bar 10 is a great place to start for a sniper build.

Its 2012, you might want to start getting use to buying stuff online. Its normal for the Airsoft market, even sometimes ordering from overseas.

You also get PayPal. Its secure and acts like an online bank.

I have nothing more for you! Good luck

theres a couple in NC, I live in fay and the gander mtn carrys sniper rifles, but I agree with these guys, or get a used one off of here! Thats what I would do

You never said you asked your buddies about local stores, so my suggestion is ask them.

If you can put a side mount rail on your AK, then try that first, along with heavier bbs. Even if it can't take a scope I wouldn't buy a bolt action sniper as an answer to your problem. You want something that will basically let you hit others first, no matter where they are, correct? You can make an AEG do that for you easily.

You never said you asked your buddies about local stores, so my suggestion is ask them.

If you can put a side mount rail on your AK, then try that first, along with heavier bbs. Even if it can't take a scope I wouldn't buy a bolt action sniper as an answer to your problem. You want something that will basically let you hit others first, no matter where they are, correct? You can make an AEG do that for you easily.

Thing is, I suck at modding, and my parents aren't willing to drive me to Airsoft stores, only to stores that we have a reason to go to in the first place. Plus the guys I play with also have long range AEGs, simply because they have been working on them longer. I, on the other hand, have no parys to mod or a way to get them, as I have explained with the lack of Airsoft stores in my vicinity. I am thinking sniper rifle because it would be a long-range, very accurate weapon that would allow me, a modding Newbie, to be ably to be taken as a serious long-range and nearly invisible contender instead of the guy who can only blitz people from 40-70 feet. I want to take them out while they are busy with my squad's heavy gunners and other blitzer, while providing covering fire for him if someone pops his head up, or tries a flank.

I can't recommend an online store because I've never ordered online, but I have shopped at the airsoftatlanta storefront for most of my stuff.

As for a sniper rifle I bought a JG BAR 10 and done some of the free mods, then really upgraded it with 6.03 barrel,firefly bucking, stronger spring and Zero trigger, lots a money tied up in it but I really like that trigger, very smooth. Now it shoots about 550fps with .20g.

The BAR 10 is very easy to take apart and the free mods seem to do little as for fps, but I don't think it made that much difference.

Forget Wal Mart, they won't have nothing to help mod it except maybe teflon and electrical tape.

Search the forums and youtube for reviews on different snipers and mods for them.

Spring bolt rifles cannot compare to AEGs from both a cost standpoint and an effectiveness standpoint. A lot of independent techs here on ASF will give you some free consultation if you send them a private message asking about AEG upgrading. Gas bolt rifles close the gap a little bit.

You have been warned.

Now I'll answer your question. Some common online retailers are: Airsoftgi, airsoftatlanta, airsoftextreme, airsoftoutletnw, airsoftmegastore, and evike. The task of hunting down coupon codes falls on you.