to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Airsoftkid295

quick question

The JG red has similar performance characteristics as the Systema Magnum, so yet it will pull a M150, but like James Ryan said, that battery is tiny. If you can use a larger Nimh (preferably a 3000mah+) or lipo, you would be better off.

The JG red has similar performance characteristics as the Systema Magnum, so yet it will pull a M150, but like James Ryan said, that battery is tiny. If you can use a larger Nimh (preferably a 3000mah+) or lipo, you would be better off.

I have been wanting to upgrade batteries for a while, but I got other things on my airsoft WTB that I don't have the money for that are higher up than the battery, guess the battery just got a bump!

^Actually it's not really an issue if the said motor can pull M150 since I run mine in SP170 and also have zero issue. But I run it in lipo.

The issue here is just the battery since being under rated, IMO.