okarkut

Okarkuts a bit of a USMC Loadout Marpat

Guest alberty

Same here, I personally don't see it close to a USMC loadout (I know your title says "a bit of" but I think it's far off). It's a fine workable loadout, but just not close to USMC at the bit even if it has digital woodland uniform.

And the Canada flag...the US in USMC stands for United States...

Now, beyond criticizing that, I will suggest to tidy up those straps from your drop leg holster as it's not good to have straps hanging loose and flapping everywhere as you move. Also I see you zip ties that are already..."tied". They're not going to be useful to you if they're already locked in...

Pretty cool, much better than most of the younger crowd in airsoft. I only recommend folding and zip-tie/tape/rubber band-ing those hanging straps and maybe some gloves. I would also suggest a new, smaller backpack (or ditching it completely) as the one you have is huge and reminds me of a turtle, but if it works, it works.

Guest alberty

At my local CQB arena a lot of people actually purposely wear their dump pouches in the front as makeshift crotch protectors.

I would not say it's a good position for the dump pouch in general--it will become a sack hitting another sack while moving or proning/crawling due to the weight and bulk as a dump pouch. Crotch protectors from plate carriers / body armors are thin and shaped differently than a dump pouch.

Hi guys and thanks for the advice.

1. I know it isn't a USMC loadout and it wasn't supposed to.

2.The strips hanging around will be cut off. They are dangling around in the pic as I just got'em

3.A+ and Ab+ is because I wasn't sure of my blood group ,but it's AB+

4.This loadout is just the most useful Ive had.

Any more suggestions??

Oh and the weapons used in the picctures are the CA MP5 with G&G Rail System

and the Glock KSC/KWA G23F Metal

Guest alberty
bump

Excuse me, why are you bumping this thread? I see no valid reason for it.

What is the mag pouch drop leg on the left leg being used for? Because I don't see any mags in the pouches and I am wondering if it is dead weight and could be removed (it's better to have less gear than to have empty, useless gear).

The mp5 drop leg pouch was empty then ,but today I got 3 additional mags and now have 9. I dumped using that back pack and now I have a Camelbak. I also have a new MBITR by Toy Soldier and this is my review!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrLaDOSBrFs...feature=mh_lolz :wub: :wub: :wub: