to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
wompwomp

Looking for a superb spring g17 for a friend.

Guest m1991 covert operations
A friend of mine really wants a spring g17 for his birthday, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get one?

I couldn't find a regular TM G17 in stock, but here is the G17L. $43.00 after S&H. For the price, they have excellent range and reliability.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/tokyo-marui-g17...up-version.html

Edited by m1991 covert operations

Guest alberty

I think KWC also makes a good one, but I think they're hard to find as well.

You can definitely find cheaper springer G17s elsewhere, but if you want quality I know TM and KWC are up there.

That's a little over my price range. :/ but thanks. I'm looking to spend around $20-25ish. Man, is it really that hard to find a spring g17?

Also, can you guys recommend me some good online airsoft stores that offer great prices on spring pistols? The only one I really know of is airsplat.com

Edit: It doesn't just have to be a g17, it can be any glock style pistol for that matter.

Edited by wompwomp

Guest m1991 covert operations
That's a little over my price range. :/ but thanks. I'm looking to spend around $20-25ish. Man, is it really that hard to find a spring g17?

Also, can you guys recommend me some good online airsoft stores that offer great prices on spring pistols? The only one I really know of is airsplat.com

Edit: It doesn't just have to be a g17, it can be any glock style pistol for that matter.

There are many cheaper g17 springers, but none of them are worth their price.

I have the TM and the KWC. Not much to choose between them. They're both OK springers, but far from superb. Are any springers superb? They are at least a good distance away from the KWC Ultras.

I think Cyma used to make one, which I haven't handled. I seem to remember it had a funny model number, but was a replica of a G17.