Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Shadow

Repairing my own guns

Hey I need help

I have a UHC Super 9 Pro and a JG AK47 Tactical

The Super 9 Pro has a broken hop-up and I cant find a replacement hop-up on any websites.

the AK47's cylender was made of a cheap plastic and so the teeth were shreaded so I bought a new one, while I was putting the new cylender in it the spring guide (also made of cheap plastic) broke, replacing it is not a problem but Ive had the Gearbox in piece's for so long I cant remember how to put it back together, I just need a couple of pictures of the inside of a gearbox where averything is still where it's supposed to be

any help will be appreciated

Welcome to the confusing and frustrating, and in the end, rewarding world of gearbox work. Wanna know how I learned how to fix and tune my guns? The good old trial and error method, no better way to learn something. Of course, asking for advice from experienced airsofters is a good idea. :)

That's the beauty of learning it on your own, through trial and error. You'll find your own techniques and methods for doing stuff. A couple of good advices is to be patient and just take your time the first time you open the gearbox. Do everything slowly and controlled. Take pictures of the gearbox before you remove any parts, in case you forget where all the parts go.