to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
mattyh

WTS! pistols and AEGs!

having trouble getting pics uploaded :( but can pm me if interested or txt me(pm me for number)

RULES:

no lowballing

please pm me I most likely wont be back to this thread

all prices include shipping and tracking add $5 for priorty

all prices are OBO

trades are welcomed well work something out

will send better and more detailed pics if needed

rlly ny trades im looking for are:

blow back glocks (semi only)

metal m4 low or mid caps

552 holographic

p90 parts and mid caps

scar H stock with cheek rest(black)

6.03 inner barrels

PISTOLS: all pistols have been stored fully charged of gas to maintain pressure on the oring to prevent leaks :)

an aftermath m9

has a metal slide with alittle wear, never rlly used it much just from pulling out of the holster and storing it, never dropped. it is in perfect working condition. it has a KJW grips as well as the orginal grips, and standard green gas mag instead of the extended co2 mag. it is blow back, with semi and full auto options. ASKING 65

TANAKA luger

its in perfect working condition also. very little wear, very nice replica look really realistic. is for the most part metal except the grips. only thing wrong with it is it has no mag :( but very nice collecters piece or can buy a mag for about $30 or so. ASKING 100

tactical force glock 17

is brand new only fielded once and lost the stupid mag some how but can be bought from umarex for $12. ASKING 45

WG revolver

great little pistol ive had for a while, has a quite a bit of wear on all parts of the gun, but still works perfectly. it has 6 shells with it and is single and double action shoots hard and can get several shot out of one 12 gram of co2

RIFLES:

Echo 1 g36c

this gun is pretty much brand new only fielded a couple times shoots pretty hard and far at about 360fps. only thing wrong with is it is the left selecter switch fell off and was lost, but can be bought for like $6 or found on here for pretty cheap. ASKING 100 or trade for sidearm

Custom m16 DMR

this gun is about the quietest gun ive ever seen. it has a G&G metal shell and idk all the upgrades in the GB but it shoots over 450fps and has an inner barrel that stretches to the end of the outer barrel so it shoots pretty dang far. it has a classic army metal body thats been painted but can be removed if desired the body fits any mag perfectly with no wobble what so ever. only thing trhat might turn ppl off to this gun is that rail was glued to the delta ring bc the is no fixed front sight, it fits very tightly with no wobble and was covered up with the camo wrap so that it wouldnt be seen. has home made metalsuppresser also. and has a matrix magnum motor installed and wired to deans. ASKING 110 or will part out

echo1 p90

brand new only fielded once, only thing different was I put in a m4 length 6.04 barrel and suppresser. great gun just looking to see what I can get out of it.

Edited by mattyh

having trouble getting pics uploaded :( but can pm me if interested or txt me(pm me for number)

RULES:

no lowballing

please pm me I most likely wont be back to this thread

all prices include shipping and tracking add $5 for priorty

all prices are OBO

trades are welcomed well work something out

will send better and more detailed pics if needed

rlly ny trades im looking for are:

blow back glocks (semi only)

metal m4 low or mid caps

552 holographic

p90 parts and mid caps

scar H stock with cheek rest(black)

6.03 inner barrels

PISTOLS: all pistols have been stored fully charged of gas to maintain pressure on the oring to prevent leaks :)

an aftermath m9

has a metal slide with alittle wear, never rlly used it much just from pulling out of the holster and storing it, never dropped. it is in perfect working condition. it has a KJW grips as well as the orginal grips, and standard green gas mag instead of the extended co2 mag. it is blow back, with semi and full auto options. ASKING 65

TANAKA luger

its in perfect working condition also. very little wear, very nice replica look really realistic. is for the most part metal except the grips. only thing wrong with it is it has no mag :( but very nice collecters piece or can buy a mag for about $30 or so. ASKING 100

tactical force glock 17

is brand new only fielded once and lost the stupid mag some how but can be bought from umarex for $12. ASKING 45

WG revolver

great little pistol ive had for a while, has a quite a bit of wear on all parts of the gun, but still works perfectly. it has 6 shells with it and is single and double action shoots hard and can get several shot out of one 12 gram of co2

RIFLES:

Echo 1 g36c

this gun is pretty much brand new only fielded a couple times shoots pretty hard and far at about 360fps. only thing wrong with is it is the left selecter switch fell off and was lost, but can be bought for like $6 or found on here for pretty cheap. ASKING 100 or trade for sidearm

Custom m16 DMR

this gun is about the quietest gun ive ever seen. it has a G&G metal shell and idk all the upgrades in the GB but it shoots over 450fps and has an inner barrel that stretches to the end of the outer barrel so it shoots pretty dang far. it has a classic army metal body thats been painted but can be removed if desired the body fits any mag perfectly with no wobble what so ever. only thing trhat might turn ppl off to this gun is that rail was glued to the delta ring bc the is no fixed front sight, it fits very tightly with no wobble and was covered up with the camo wrap so that it wouldnt be seen. has home made metalsuppresser also. and has a matrix magnum motor installed and wired to deans. ASKING 110 or will part out

echo1 p90

brand new only fielded once, only thing different was I put in a m4 length 6.04 barrel and suppresser. great gun just looking to see what I can get out of it.

Would you trade a cqb ready JG AUG A3 with a brand new GB for the M16 DMR?