Fellow Airsofters-I realize that this gun is cheese deluxe, but what is the recommended charge time for the battery? Supposedly it's a 7.2V 1000 mAH battery. I was told by the vendor that the initial charge time is 7 hours, but have heard and read other initial charge times ranging from 3 to 4 hours, with subsequent charge times of 2-3 hours. Have ordered the gun but not received it, so I cannot calculate charge time. Thanx for any detailed responses:)-Gearhead

Update-It appears to be a 7.2 Volt, 500 mAH battery.Thanx again for any specific info:)

Edited by alberty

Moved to LPEG section.

Most chargers usually have a charge rate close to 250ma. Going off this assumption, that battery should take right around 2 hours to fully charge.

You really can't know until you get the gun, and can read what the chargers output is.

Thanx for the quick and detailed reply! The battery is 400 mAH and the charger is 250 mA. According to one formula, I divide the 400 by the 250 and multiply by 1.5 for NiMH batteries=2.4 hours. So I guess 2-2.5 is correct?-Gearhead222

Moved to LPEG section.

Most chargers usually have a charge rate close to 250ma. Going off this assumption, that battery should take right around 2 hours to fully charge.

You really can't know until you get the gun, and can read what the chargers output is.