jkloring

You can help me?

I am looking for a A.E.G.. Or CO2.

I like the design of bull pup. I also like the M4s. It must be metal. I think if it had a rail on, I would like to. Something many important space of the battery. It must have a long life.

CQB is not a plus. I would prefer a long rifle or bull pup.

I want to be under $ 350

how is that: http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPat...oducts_id=37269

?

Thats a good choice but for under $350 you could get a G&P, which is a top-of-the line brand. But if your set on that go ahead and get it,Classic Army is another top-of-the line brand. But the best advice I can give is look around on redwolf airsoft and evike and find something you like.

The more people you ask, the more answers you will get. The above gun is not a bad choice at all. But I would recommend you shop around a bit more to make sure you are going to be happy with your choice.

$350 is an outstanding amount for a gun. You can get some really nice platforms in that range.

*OPINION Alert!: If I had a $350 budget, Classic Army would not be on the top of my list.

My Preferred list:

G&P

G&G

ICS

KWA

Performance out of the Box, you can't really beat KWA. Their AEG's have a great reputation, and my personal experience with them as a company has been outstanding to date.

*Keep in mind, we are answering based on the requirements you listed. My recommendations do not includde the cost of gear, Mags, Charger, Battery, Safety items, and anything else you need to play,.

Guest alberty

Echo 1 is OK, but I think you can buy better because you have $350. I agree with G&P, KWA, and G&G if you want a good gun without upgrading immediately.

( ´∀`) wwwwwwwww

KWA has, in my opinion, the best out of the box guns for under 400. Check out the SR10 and SR12. They have a stock rof of around 23 bbs per second on a good 9.6 volt battery, a stock 6.05 (I think) tightbore barrel, and the great 2gx bucking. If you get it from airsoftgi, you can get at least 10% off and free shipping to the conus. The gun, a good battery, and one extra hicap would be a great start for a beginner with that nice of a budget. If you check around here, you can also find a great package deal that could get you gear, an upgraded gun, mags, and a battery for about that much. Good luck!

I have $ 350, yes. However, I need to find rifle, battery, charger, and some midcaps. I have been asked to actually cost $ 200 rifle - $ 250. I have an optical system "realsteel" already. I like M16a3 of redwolfcustom, it has been all made ​​of metal! I can still afford to buy and accessories.

v(^_^v)♪ありがと~♪(v^_^)v

Guest alberty

But if you purchase from RedWolf Airsoft, you have to pay expensive shipping from Hong Kong to USA.

For US$200 - $250, you can still purchase G&P, KWA, G&G, VFC, and you will still have remaining money for battery, smart charger, and some mid-cap magazines. Be careful, KWA is incompatible with many different makers of magazines unfortunately.

It may not be a bad idea to look into some of the Combat Machines from G&G. They're not metal, no, but for that low price you can afford to upgrade any weak parts on the inside, and still afford midcaps, batteries, charger, etcetera. Plus, shop around on some forums and you can usually find a metal body that'll fit for pretty cheap.

Guest alberty
It may not be a bad idea to look into some of the Combat Machines from G&G. They're not metal, no, but for that low price you can afford to upgrade any weak parts on the inside, and still afford midcaps, batteries, charger, etcetera. Plus, shop around on some forums and you can usually find a metal body that'll fit for pretty cheap.

Actually, I think Combat Machine bodies and gearboxes are proprietary from what I remember with working with them. I could not get Echo 1 or Classic Army gearboxes to fit in a Combat Machine non-blowback polymer body, and I could not get the Combat Machine non-blowback gearbox to fit in Echo 1 or Classic Army plastic bodies (both 2-piece hop-up type and 1-piece hop-up type).

I do agree that pre-configured Combat Machines that retailers like Airsoft GI and Evike offer are a pretty good value for a beginner, I would recommend the other brands instead if you have the money.

G&P M4 Carbine Full Metal w/ Crane Stock - (Black)

BB Speed Loader

Universal Smart Charger for 7.2V~12V NiMh & NiCd

130RD metal mid-cap (extra)

G&P Intellect High Output 10.8 V 2300mAh NiMh RC Crane Stock Battery w/ Dean Plug

I bought it! thank you for help

How good is the battery this rifle? Do I need to upgrade?

Guest alberty

Oh shoot, you need an adapter if your smart charger does not already have the Deans plug. The battery should be okay.