Sign in to follow this  
jessiepowell

Airsoft Team in Austin, Texas

Title pretty much says it all. I'm looking to either join or form a college age team in Austin. I don't necessarily want to be "leader", that title goes to the most experienced. I'm 18 and currently attending UT Austin for electrical/computer engineering ,I used to airsoft but stopped in 2009, just now started again as I am in a community with many more airsofters and I have more time than I did last semester. Basically, you don't have to worry about having a Newbie for a team "leader", if your more qualified, the job is yours.

As far as the gear I have goes, my primary is a Dboy SCAR H with plenty of upgrades, definitely enough to compete with average and even most upgraded, big name AEG's, I've been doing AEG work on and off for over 3 years, the guns I sold 3 years ago are still working today (just recently contacted the owners of two of my old AEG's) with zero problems, I dare to say I'm a decent tech.

I'm in the process of putting together a kit: mags, molle gear, etc before I get a secondary.

If you want to help form a team shoot me a PM!

Title pretty much says it all. I'm looking to either join or form a college age team in Austin. I don't necessarily want to be "leader", that title goes to the most experienced. I'm 18 and currently attending UT Austin for electrical/computer engineering ,I used to airsoft but stopped in 2009, just now started again as I am in a community with many more airsofters and I have more time than I did last semester. Basically, you don't have to worry about having a Newbie for a team "leader", if your more qualified, the job is yours.

As far as the gear I have goes, my primary is a Dboy SCAR H with plenty of upgrades, definitely enough to compete with average and even most upgraded, big name AEG's, I've been doing AEG work on and off for over 3 years, the guns I sold 3 years ago are still working today (just recently contacted the owners of two of my old AEG's) with zero problems, I dare to say I'm a decent tech.

I'm in the process of putting together a kit: mags, molle gear, etc before I get a secondary.

If you want to help form a team shoot me a PM!

I know there is about 3 or four guys in the round rock/ Georgetown area that play. I used to live there but moved. Ill let them know of your post...