to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
shlunka

M4 constantly jamming.....

Well, I've got a M4, running a M130 with a KWA motor. I can pull the trigger with an 8.4V "hey I lost my 9.6....." and it will cycle perfectly on full auto or semi, but, as soon as I let go of the trigger, the piston will jam, and if I pull the trigger again, nothing will happen. There was a smoke like smell when I was firing it, which is why I've stopped, but I'm not sure if the motor height is wrong, or the ARL or piston teeth. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Having an M130, stock motor and an 8.4v battery will put tons of stress on the motor.

And this might where the burn smell coming from. Use a higher voltage battery.

And check also if your shimming is appropriate for this also put stress on motor if too tight.

Need more info on your battery. If it's 8.4v 3000mAh+ then something is wrong. If it's >2000mAh and/or intellect, then you probably need a better battery.

Is the smoke coming from the motor or battery?

Thankfully there was no smoke, just the smell, I removed the motor thinking I maybe had the polarities reversed, and both the motor and battery were hot. The battery is under 2000mAH, guess I need to buy a new one.....