JuryRigAirsoft

Who makes the best 1911's?

I was told the tokyo marui's are the best, but I just have to have a full metal pistol. I want to be able to trust my pistol and ESPECIALLY the mags. im sick of the all the m9 mags that will fit into my we m9, because frankly within weeks they begin to leak and hold about 5 shots worth of gas. I found this kjw that could not be more perfect to me in its appearance, but I know that co2 is horrible. bottom line are there any reliable 1911's that look exactly like this kjw, would it be a good idea to buy this kjw and get green gas mags for it, and if all else fails who makes the most reliable (concerning gas holding capabilities) 1911 mags. ive also heard that when you buy a new mag you should apply something to seal it better...? please help GBB pistols aren't my forte.

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=29580

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=33238

found this but im a little suspicious of we and socom gear.I got a mag from each or them for my m9 and they both sucked horribly. this any good and can it take reliable mags?

Edited by JuryRigAirsoft

I have the KWC M1911 CO2 anniversary edition, and I'm very happy with it. It has decent range and accuracy, and a pretty good kick from the blowback.

Why do people hate CO2 pistols? I've had two co2 pistols so far, and they've both worked perfectly.

Edited by Lefse

The KJW you linked has the double stack style mag. If you want something like that in a 1911 style, you are going to have to go with a Hicapa.

If you want the standard 1911 look, with single stack mags, then both TM and KWA make excellent guns. KWA's are full metal out of the box, and TM need to be upgraded to be full metal, but are excellent performers.

KWC M1911 CO2 anniversary edition

This, but good luck finding one weren't there only like 100 made? and when they were for sale I think they were around $1000 or am I thinking of something else?

I was thinking of something else, this is the highest quality 1911 you can get thats not RS. Not exactly the best for skirmishing but if you're a collector...

Absolutely top notch out of the box performance M1911 would be the KWA Mark series. They are a bit pricey but I have a couple of their guns and I can say they are definitely wonderful in build quality, reliability, gas consumption, power, recoil (past three due to their patented NS2 gas system), and customer service. All KWA guns also come with a 45 day warranty, which is an industry leading warranty service time.

tokyo marui 1911

get the 1911A1 style mags. the meu mags have a design flaw.

owned mine for a few years now. got it used pretty well, and it's never missed a beat. run it propane exclusively, had it fall in swamps, fall out my holster and be dragged through dirt, heard the dirt grinding when I cycle it.

my mags have been full of propane and in 130 degree temps (black, direct sunlight) and never leaked, or if they do, a quick spray of lube every few months or a turn of a allen key to tighten the baseplate

This, but good luck finding one weren't there only like 100 made? and when they were for sale I think they were around $1000 or am I thinking of something else?

I was thinking of something else, this is the highest quality 1911 you can get thats not RS. Not exactly the best for skirmishing but if you're a collector...

Yeah, definitely not the same. The KWC Anniversary M1911 is like $100-$150.

If you're getting a 1911. Go straight to TM. There are plenty of parts available for them not to mention their reliability. I say the TM because of the 40rnd mags that are available. They are by far the best mags I've found. I have 4 40rnd mags for my MEU and they have never failed me. They look bad :censored2: too.

Kwa makes some of the best 1911 series airsoft pistols. You have an option of Mark I-IV so there are 4 models you can choose from depending on which particular style you like. I personally Like the IV edition. The only drawback is that the magazine only holds 14 rounds, which is mil sim similar (could be a good or bad thing depending on what you plan to do with it) They all shoot roughly 340 fps out of the box and come with KWA's NS2 gas system which is not only efficient, but powerful. You get what you pay for...