airsoftking95

And this is why you don't deal with CrazyNCman

Well, Ill make the story kinda short. He said Polarstar was like paintball and (*Homosexual), I proceeded to give him backed up facts about P* and a detailed description on what they are, and how much of an innovation they are. He bans me, then he proceeds to tag me in other posts and call me immature and inexperienced. (Im pretty sure im more experienced than him). And he proceeds to comment on my facebook.

Never deal with this Close-Minded, Immature loser...

Feel free to discuss, tell me your stories, and ill update when this starts to get heated.

ncman.png

Regards, -Penguin ;)

If you wish to support me against CrazyNCman, Please feel free to add me on facebook: (Justin Graham)

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/JackalGraham

(Edit: Banned from his youtube, both facebook accounts, and his fanpages.)

Edited by Penguin_Mojito

That's pretty bad. I was never a fan of him to begin with. Always comes off as a know it all, rude, doesn't respect other opinions, etc. Its pretty bad that he bans people simply because they don't share the same views as him.

Posted on another forum by a trust-worthy poster:

So I'm in tears laughing about this with me and my friends... The joke? CrazyNCMan is out against me lol. I'll explain

I'm sure you all know of his other websites and yadda. I swear he gets a new site every month. Anywayz I like talking airsoft and helping people make a better decision that won't screw them in the long run or in general. So I've been on his Answers website helping on topics I know about. I'm not in the business of giving out wrong info, so I only answer what I know without a doubt.

Now he has a point system based on the number of correct points - whoop de do -_-

So I get a call "DUDE YOU'RE #6!"

I reply "what are you talking about???"

He explains to me how I'm #6 on the site's point system and I'm about to be #5.

I reply "umm ok, because I'm trying to get the million dollar prize by being number 1 [/sarcasm]"

So a couple days later he asks a question on the site, I happen to see it and answer. He calls me up a few hours later and says "DUDE CrazyNcMan just deleted your answer and reposted it as his own!"

I say yeah right, whatever. Then he says "And look another post of your's was deleted and another mod answered it with your same answer"

So I stop and say "dude wtf are you stalking me online?!"

He replies "No but I think CrazyNcMan doesn't like you taking his thunder"

In short this stuff is hilarious. So now I try to check back as often as possible just to answer questions and watch them become deleted, the reposted with different wording under a mod's name.

Ahhhh this is hilarious.

I'm honestly half hoping he deletes all my points so I can continue giving people the correct answer and not worry about wrong answers being given to these kids.

Boys, girls, enthusiasts, I'm simply here for the sport, not to take anyone's place. But thanks for considering me a thread lol

Back when he started that web show, we had quite a few guy sin our chat room troll him during the show. I was never around for it, but I heard that he banned a lot of people from it. It's also funny because he makes a 10 minute video to cover something that could be done in under a minute. Most of it is just filler, blabber, and useless comments. I get so bored watching his videos because he doesn't know how to get straight to the point.

Thank you for the support guys :P

If you would like to help out more, you can ask to join our facebook group: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More (Airsofters Against CrazyNCman)

Request an Admin position and help in the fight against CrazyNCman.

We want everyone to post experiences of his wrong doings, we will use this evidence against him in a Video that will be posted in the future. We can not let the community be mis-guided by this fool, we need to stop him. We cannot let the newer players become brainswashed by this loser, he just wants a quick buck, not to help the sport.

Regards -Penguin

(WE ARE AIRSOFTERS AGAINST FRANK CORDELL, HE WILL NOT IGNORE US)

Thank you for the support guys :P

If you would like to help out more, you can ask to join our facebook group: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More (Airsofters Against CrazyNCman)

Request an Admin position and help in the fight against CrazyNCman.

We want everyone to post experiences of his wrong doings, we will use this evidence against him in a Video that will be posted in the future. We can not let the community be mis-guided by this fool, we need to stop him. We cannot let the newer players become brainswashed by this loser, he just wants a quick buck, not to help the sport.

Regards -Penguin

(WE ARE AIRSOFTERS AGAINST FRANK CORDELL, HE WILL NOT IGNORE US)

Haha, I can already imagine him making a video response to this.

Wait...he said the Fusion Engine is homosexual? Polar star has solved all of the gearbox related problems, albeit with the slight disadvantage of cost and the rig/tank (but even those aren't that big of a deal, the P* build and $1k Gun Club threads, even the mass discussions, are proof of that).

Before I thought he was a d**che canoe, now he's mental and a d**che canoe.

*Proceeds to go troll all of the CrazyDBMan websites/videos*

Edited by Roland1014

im also not too fond of this guy. although he did give me a decent deal on an m4 chest rig. when watching his videos I feel he's a bit immature and a bit of a douchebag (saw the video of him dogging on jarek4) for his age and claims to be "retired" at 45 and sells airsoft products as a hobby(could be true) but that was my first impression of him a year ago and I have yet seen a video of his