to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
JonathanEngr

G&G FN F2000 Nozzle

Hi, all. I'm planning on doing some mods to my F2000 and plan to place an "all in one" order. I've heard that on the F2000 the nozzle should be replaced since it doesn't seal with an o-ring. Also, I have taken a picture of the nozzle, and as you can see, the inside circular area isn't smooth and uniform ike the aftermarket ones I see. Is it supposed to be like this, or is it damaged/etc.?

Nozzle.jpg

Lastly, I can't seem to find what type/size replacement nozzle I will need for this gun. Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks!

That has been suggested before, but I recall one user who had feeding problems after installing an AUG nozzle. Not having access to a G2010 myself, I can't measure, but it's said to be longer than an M4 nozzle. I hate to just throw out suggestions, but a SIG55X might be the best bet. Best policy would be to measure and compare.

The inside circle is notched to try and allow air to be pulled past a bb in case of a compression jam. Stock nozzle may not have an o-ring but it seals well for me anyway. Check your compression with a lube on the cylinder head where the nozzle is seated. If compression is fine, don't worry about upgrading.

That has been suggested before, but I recall one user who had feeding problems after installing an AUG nozzle. Not having access to a G2010 myself, I can't measure, but it's said to be longer than an M4 nozzle. I hate to just throw out suggestions, but a SIG55X might be the best bet. Best policy would be to measure and compare.

For reference, a Systema SIG 55x air nozzle is about 22.37mm, and a Hurricane SIG 55x is 22.44mm.

The aug air nozzle I have is .9685in or 24.6mm

The G2010 nozzle is .9605in or 24.42mm

I'll upload pics once I find my cord

edit: Anyways, shows how much time I've had to play with my gun... I thought I was having mag problems, but I guess it was the nozzle. The difference between the two is the length and the longer diameter near the base is longer on the g2010 nozzle.

Edited by krap101