Sign in to follow this  
major9

WTS/WTT: LG Gslate (Android 4G 3.1 Honeycomb Tablet)

Hi ASF,

I am looking to sell my Tmobile 4G LG Gslate. It is pretty much brand new, bought in January, and sent back to LG because of a Defect, it is now fully functional, and I have been using it for 2 weeks.

It has a 1 Ghz processor, 32Gb of memory, and an 8" Touch Screen. The device is running Android Honeycomb 3.1 (with the most recent updates). It is made to take a SIM card, and have access to 4G (from Tmobile). It has NOT been rooted, but can be done on request.

This tablet has a 7 megapixel camera in the rear, and a 1.3 megapixel front facing camera.

I am looking for $265 Shipped, or trade for a brand new Kindle Fire + $50 cash, or an ASUS Transformer (standard or prime), and I will add cash.

How it came stock:

DSC08870.jpg

With ADW Launcher (Not Included)

DSC08868.jpg

With SPB Shell 3D (Not Included)

DSC08869.jpg

It also comes stock with a 3d camera and player, as well as all the standard Google Apps.

This tablet comes with the original packaging, as well as a micro usb to standard usb converter, so you can plug in a keyboard if you prefer to type that way (I know I do...). It will come with the standard Micro USB to USB cord, for plugging it into computers and its charger (the one included is meant for a Mytouch 3G, but works all the same).

The LG Gslate also uses a "quick" charger, that plugs into a different jack. They are about $15.

Offer up, shoot me an email at major9labs<AT>gmail.com

Thanks,

Major9

Edited by major9