to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
stdlxz13

WTS: Optics, optics and more... OPTICS!

This little beauty showed up in the mail today!

DSC_2421.jpg

DSC_2420.jpg

Thanks T-Tiger!

Excellent wear job you did there. Looks beautiful.

I've been considering buying either one of your micro t1's or one of your eotech xps3 or opmod. Which would work best indoors? With all of the Eotech clones I've had experience with, the glass reflects so I'm not sure how well it would work inside.

Also, are the reticles of the optics bright enough for outdoors?

Thanks

I've been considering buying either one of your micro t1's or one of your eotech xps3 or opmod. Which would work best indoors? With all of the Eotech clones I've had experience with, the glass reflects so I'm not sure how well it would work inside.

Also, are the reticles of the optics bright enough for outdoors?

Thanks

When it comes to function, they all work the same in my opinion. I prefer the Eotech clones because I feel it's easier to acquire a target with the larger reticle. Also the larger sight picture of the XPS and OPMOD (xps), in my opinion, prevent tunnel vision and allow for better situational awareness.

When it comes to outdoor play, it depends on where you play. Here in NY, we play a lot in the woods. A bright reticle is needed, however, it doesn't need to be as bright as someone who plays in CA or AZ. The T1 has a more prominent red dot because it's concentrated. However, the OPMOD has proven to have a bright and clear reticle. Again, this is up to preference, geographical area and field.

When it comes to function, they all work the same in my opinion. I prefer the Eotech clones because I feel it's easier to acquire a target with the larger reticle. Also the larger sight picture of the XPS and OPMOD (xps), in my opinion, prevent tunnel vision and allow for better situational awareness.

When it comes to outdoor play, it depends on where you play. Here in NY, we play a lot in the woods. A bright reticle is needed, however, it doesn't need to be as bright as someone who plays in CA or AZ. The T1 has a more prominent red dot because it's concentrated. However, the OPMOD has proven to have a bright and clear reticle. Again, this is up to preference, geographical area and field.

Thanks! Does the OPMOD only come in tan?

Free bump.

I've never seen the Elcan Atosi before. I'm used to aimpoints, and interested in buying another RD. What's different about the Elcan Atosi compared to a comp m2?

Also, what is an L mount?

Thanks!

The real steel Atosi is supposed to be magnified with (I believe) an illuminated reticul. The airsoft is just a Red Dot. I am currently out of these, but there isn't anything special about the Atosi compared to the M2. The Atosi is purely for aesthetics. It is heavier and pricier than the Comp m2. The M2 is still a solid red dot.

L mount is exactly as implied. The two mount choices for M2s are cantilever, or the mount that's shaped like an L.

Wow Ttiger forgot all about you when I ordered my 553 from Hong Kong XD. Was cheaper but probably wont be as good as yours and it is taking forever to get here. The extra $10 or so is worth it to get better optics, better service, and faster shipping from Ttiger. Will be using you for future optics :D.

Once again, I am 150% pleased with T-Tiger's products and customer service. Top notch seller, I keep going back to him and he keeps supplying me with all the items I need.

Thanks again, man.

Pics of the EoTech I purchased off him

dsc01325dt.jpg

dsc01329a.jpg

Edited by 'Raven'

Just received the MK18 rail, superb quality for a GOOD deal . Thanks bro will get some more stuff from you soon

Excellent. Thank you.

I am working hard on getting more rails in. I do have some G&P Daniel Defense Lite 7". These are not clones, these are real G&P I acquired from a trusted source.I

On another note: I hope all of those who were affected by Sandy are safe. I did not have power for a day and I currently do not have internet. Cell service is also spotty. If it takes a little longer than normal to respond to messages, I apologize. The best way to reach me would be via email. Since it's data, I can go to a local wifi hotspot or use a public terminal. Calling me and texting is not advisable as I might not get voicemails or texts for hours. As always, thank you for your support.