to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Airsoftkid295

is it cold to sell a free gun?

Should I sell (please read below first)  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Free GBB m4

• Yes
    • No

Ok so I recieved a Well GBB M4 RIS with one leaky mag and 2 pmags completely free, Im not a green gas kinda guy and would rather put the money towards a CQB project. Would it be cold or mean or rude to sell the gun?

IMO, its fine to sell it, but you should probably give some of the money from the sale to the guy who gave you the gun. You took time and effort to sell it, but the guy did buy the gun.

It all depends on how you got it. If he was quitting airsoft and wanted you to have a gun of his before he sold everything off, then you probably shouldn't sell it. If he gifted it to you (Birthday present or just because he didn't want it) then I don't see why not.

Guest alberty

I don't see that as unethical. You received it fairly, not through any kind of scamming or extortion, and now it is yours to do whatever with. Sell it or whatever. If you feel like you want to give a little compensation from your profits, that's up to you, as I don't know if the guy would care about that or not.

By the way, are you able to change your topic or poll's title? I'm looking at the results, and I think that people are incorrectly answering "no" to the poll because the thread title and the poll title would receive opposite answers.

it's cold now because you just told everyone you got it for free! if we didn't know, then it wouldn't be cold to sell a free gun.

Lol some beginner kid offered me $200 dollars for my basic JG MK36 (G36C), which I bought for $160 (ripoff, I was impatient and bought it at my local airsoft store), and costs like $110-$130 on most airsoft websites.

I couldn't hide my smile though, so I had to tell him how much I'd really bought it for.