Sign in to follow this  
CT15

Outer barrel fell off G&G CM M4

Recently the front end/outer barrel of my G&G Combat Machine M4 Blowback has been wiggly. It fell off yesterday while I was playing. Basically the outer barrel along with the replica gas tube thingy still attached is off the gun. I figured out how to get it back in place, but I have no idea how to secure it without glue. Any ideas? Thanks!

Recently the front end/outer barrel of my G&G Combat Machine M4 Blowback has been wiggly. It fell off yesterday while I was playing. Basically the outer barrel along with the replica gas tube thingy still attached is off the gun. I figured out how to get it back in place, but I have no idea how to secure it without glue. Any ideas? Thanks!

Does it have rails or just regular? You need the alen screws that go to it and tighten them.

Can you get a pictuer of this?

.... Uh... What? Wait. No rails.. just a standard handguard? Okay.. where the heck is your barrel nut? AKA Delta Ring?

Guest alberty

Oh I see, it's not actually your outer barrel that came off, but the front sight post, which is part of the whole front assembly of course. I think there should be a hex screw somewhere to secure that front sight post to the remainder of the outer barrel. It could be hidden under the sling swivel or elsewhere. I don't think it's the same as the one you pointed to in one of the picture, as I think that one is just for securing the handguard cap to the front sight post.

By the way the gas tube can be temporarily removed from the front sight post if desired, although it is not necessary for reassembling your front assembly.