to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
stdlxz13

WTS: Lights, Lasers, Batteries and Battery Boxes!

I accept paypal and money order. I can only hold item for no more than 48 hours so please make sure you are committed to buy. I do have more than one of some items so feel free to PM for availability.

I ship from Poughkeepsie, NY. I usually ship the next day payment is cleared. Items will go out via USPS First Class Air or USPS Priority. I can't guarantee anything, but you usually get your stuff in less than 5 days from time of payment clearance, unless you are in Hawaii or Alaska.

Will consider reasonable offer. But the price is already set at the bottom to avoid bargaining back and forth (I just don't like the hassle and it jams up my message box), so please no low-balling. I am no longer accepting trades, unless it is really worth it.

All items in this post are brand new, replica made in China. Super quality, most of them with full trades as you can see from the picture. All prices include shipping unless noted. Some prices have been adjusted due to higher cost.

For your convenience please look at my signature for more information. I have a Google Docs with current items. I have a current list of quantities. If you want a picture or closer look, please check out my Pbase. For PTS please PM, email or TXT me for the password.

I am currently getting new items in and restocking. If there is a special request, I can see if I can get it. If I am out of stock, I can usually get the item within 2 weeks. Ask me anything and I might have an answer.

Lets keep this thread clean. Keep questions to PM, Email or Txt (in that order) Feel free to post pictures of your sexy gear. I plan on making a collection of images on Pbase from your guys/gals kits.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

1" FLH Light Mount - $18

DD Offset Mount - $17

PEQ 15 Red/Green Laser and Light - $57

PEQ 15 Red laser only - $50

GDH Low Profile Laser w/ Pressure switch - $29

GDH Low Profle Laser w/o Pressure switch - $29

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

M6/M6x example

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

M951 Weapon Light - $59

M952 Weapon Light - $79

EM600 "Scout: Light - $52

EM300 "Mini-Scout" Light - $52

M961 Weapon Light - $62

UltraFire C8Q5 - $52

TrustFire 5 :ED Tac Light. - $60

M6x Light/Laser - $57

M6x Light/Laser - $57

M6 Light/Laser - $60

X300 Light - $85

Purchase any light without a mount and get the DD Offset mount for $12!

Edited by t-tiger

Continued....

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Red Star 11.1v 12c 1600mah PEQ Battery - $30

11.1v 25C 3300mah Brick - $46

11.1v 20C 2200mah Brick - $32

11.1v 20C 1200mah Stick - $28

11.1v 15C 2200mah Crane stock - $34

11.1v 20C 1100mah "short" Buffer tube - $29

PEQ 15 Battery Box - $18

PEQ 16A Battery Box - $25

Not shown: GS103 Smart Balance Charger for Lipo batteries - $20

Purchase any LiPo battery along with the GS103 smart charger and you get the charger for $15!

Edited by t-tiger

One of the most frequently asked questions is how one light compares to another. I have decided to take images to compare the different lights. This way you have more information before you buy. The link is below, and the password is tti when prompted. Enjoy!

Brightness Comparison

One of the most frequently asked questions is how one light compares to another. I have decided to take images to compare the different lights. This way you have more information before you buy. The link is below, and the password is tti when prompted. Enjoy!

Brightness Comparison

Great comparison pics. Just a suggestion, I think it may help to post the lumens as well. I'm considering on picking up the PEQ16A. Anyword on the scope I was looking for?

Edited by Jirvz

Great comparison pics. Just a suggestion, I think it may help to post the lumens as well. I'm considering on picking up the PEQ16A. Anyword on the scope I was looking for?

I am still looking into your scope. Sometimes it takes a bit for my guy to poke around and analyze what he finds.

It is true that I could just post up the lumens. To some these numbers have no meaning. To me, I feel the numbers are a little misleading. An example of this is the apparent lumen output of the 952 is 250 lumens while the scout is only 120 lumens. Knee jerk reaction would be, hey the 952 is brighter. However from the images we can see that though the scout is only 120 lumens, the smaller head seems to produce a more concentrated beam. The 952 produces a wider beam. Though the scout seems brighter, what the 952 brings to the table is the strobe function.

I feel people deal much better with visual representations rather than numbers without true comparison. Though, if I can get 'accurate' lumen measurements down the road, I will post them.

Just a heads up on light output, just because the hotspot seems brighter doesn't always mean it has more lumens. Lumen output doesnt always determine how concentrated the hotspot of the beam is. You can have a 360 lumen xml led with small reflector that produces a very flood beam but have a 170 lumen light that produces a tighter, more concentrated hotspot that "appears" brighter. Reflectors/optics make a very big difference in perceived output.

I purchased a replica scout mini for t-tiger not too long ago and realized the led they are using is just an XRE which typically produces very good focused beams, these leds typically output around mid 200s depending on optic/reflector (lumen output is diminished going thru lens/relector/optic). I also realized the light gets warm pretty fast which means either good heatsinking or, most likely, that its being driven pretty hard. Comparing it to my REAL surefires (scout mini (110 lumens roughly), the surefire lx2 (200 lumens), x300 (110 lumens)) and my surefire c2 with malkoff p60 drop-in module (roughly 230 lumens) the replica scout mini does produce a brighter, tighter beam compared to all of these.

I would like to thank Extraordinaire for featuring some of the items I carry in a comparison review.

I am currently out of PEQ 15s,but I still have PEQ 16s.

SF replica light are still in stock.

Great video. Nice to see the brightness. Now in your video you say the M600C. Now I don't see that one listed in this ad. I see the EM600 scout light. Is this the one in your video? Also the one in the video is a surefire. I want that brightness. Do you know how many lumens it is? Also it comes with the pressure switch? You have the EM600 listed for 52 bucks. Is that shipped? I live in Pa, just about 4 hrs from Poughkeepsie,NY. I would really like to get one with alot of lumens. The reason I ask abou the lumens is because I have bought a few flashlights over the past few months and the latest one is 250 lumens. Well that is what it was listed as. It is bright but doesnt have a pressure switch. Also I found one on ebay that is 1000 lumens for 52 shipped.

Great video. Nice to see the brightness. Now in your video you say the M600C. Now I don't see that one listed in this ad. I see the EM600 scout light. Is this the one in your video? Also the one in the video is a surefire. I want that brightness. Do you know how many lumens it is? Also it comes with the pressure switch? You have the EM600 listed for 52 bucks. Is that shipped? I live in Pa, just about 4 hrs from Poughkeepsie,NY. I would really like to get one with alot of lumens. The reason I ask abou the lumens is because I have bought a few flashlights over the past few months and the latest one is 250 lumens. Well that is what it was listed as. It is bright but doesnt have a pressure switch. Also I found one on ebay that is 1000 lumens for 52 shipped.

Yes, I need to fix the name, but the EM300/600 are m300/600.

I do not guess on the lumens because since these are clones, I can't go by the numbers that are listed online. The price does already include shipping.

Has anyone heard from T-Tiger? Paid for a scout mini tac-light 10 days ago. Sent him a few email notes to follow-up over the past couple of days but have not heard from him. Is he away on vacation? Normally he is good at responding.

Chinese New years is happening until Monday. I would expect him to get back to you after then. Just an FYI since he mentioned it above.