Need good aeg under $150

Alright I know I have made tons of theese "which gun" should I get

Please just answer this last post and ill listen

it NEEDS to be 320 fps or under

it NEEDS to come with a charger and battery

it NEEDS to to be decently lightweight (around 6 pounds or under) as I am 11

it NEEDS to be sold from : ASGI EVIKE or AMAZON

and I would like to stress this LESS THAN 320 FPS

the reason I have declined most of your guys suggestions (even though I checked them out and they looked great)

is because im playing with people with only SECURE facemasks so no severe injury can be had but it will hurt alot

if they get shot with a high fps gun. So please UNDER 320 FPS

Thanks

I found this : http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPat...oducts_id=23893

I'd like to know where else I can buy it cause its sold out from evike.

Edited by Ignitis

To be honest, your better off taking your money and putting it in the trash can. Because that is going to happen when you buy cheap. Your first airsoft gun will quickly go to the trashcan. Just a word of wisdom.

Edit: Best to make your first gun a JG or G&G Combat Machine.

Edited by ZaCkOX

Quite frankly, you can't get a "good" AEG under $150 that includes a charger and a battery while keeping the FPS under 320 because most budget guns with a price tag around $100 have pretty strong springs (M120s I believe) in them that shoot around 400FPS or more. All my friend's "budget" AEGs like the JG M4 or CYMA AKs were all cheap but shot too high for what you want. My first AEG was the G&G CM GR16 (your standard AR/M4) in black, which costs $170 (non blow-back versions available for $140) and it shoots around 350FPS but does not include a battery or charger as it is a higher end starter gun. Your best bet would be to buy the GR16 which is available in black and two tone tan/black from Evike.com as they have a $10 battery and charger upgrade option, putting you right at your $150 bar. Evike also has the "Raider" series which has a R.I.S. instead of a hand guard and it is wired to the back with a crane stock instead of the standard CM versions. G&G also has some other non AR guns like AKs or MP5s that are under $150 but also have no battery and charger. Take a look on ASGI or Evike for these guns.

EDIT: My bad, Evike only has the battery + charger upgrade on the $170 GR16.

Edited by Corncake288

the reason I have declined most of your guys suggestions (even though I checked them out and they looked great)

is because im playing with people with only SECURE facemasks so no severe injury can be had but it will hurt alot

Thanks

well I heard 150 was a good amount to buy a gun with so could u just please answer my question

Quite frankly, you can't get a "good" AEG under $150 that includes a charger and a battery while keeping the FPS under 320 because most budget guns with a price tag around $100 have pretty strong springs (M120s I believe) in them that shoot around 400FPS or more. All my friend's "budget" AEGs like the JG M4 or CYMA AKs were all cheap but shot too high for what you want. My first AEG was the G&G CM GR16 (your standard AR/M4) in black, which costs $170 (non blow-back versions available for $140) and it shoots around 350FPS but does not include a battery or charger as it is a higher end starter gun. Your best bet would be to buy the GR16 which is available in black and two tone tan/black from Evike.com as they have a $10 battery and charger upgrade option, putting you right at your $150 bar. Evike also has the "Raider" series which has a R.I.S. instead of a hand guard and it is wired to the back with a crane stock instead of the standard CM versions. G&G also has some other non AR guns like AKs or MP5s that are under $150 but also have no battery and charger. Take a look on ASGI or Evike for these guns.

EDIT: My bad, Evike only has the battery + charger upgrade on the $170 GR16.

thanks for the answer.. What if I lower my budget?

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=3110

It's a cyma 035a. I have the exact same one and mine shoots 370. It costs about $120 so you can take the other $30 and downgrade the spring and get a reshim and re-grease. $150 isn't a very good budget to buy a gun. Most of the better guns are around $300+.

Guest alberty

You can't just listen, you need to understand.

Good, standard-spec AEGs under $150 will usually have a strong spring. Your best option is to buy one of those, and then have the spring changed (most likely by a professional as well). Unfortunately, there just aren't many, if any, good, standard-spec AEGs under $150 with an average muzzle velocity of under 320 FPS, or even 350 FPS, out-of-box.

That's just the nature of the manufacturing today, you cannot keep asking and asking just because you're not getting an answer you want. That's why you have unnecessarily created so many "which gun?" threads. Don't believe that every question asking for a specific list of requirements happens to have such an exact match.

I have a question for you--if everyone you play with has a proper fullface mask on for protection, why are you so determined to buy an AEG that shoots under 320 FPS? Most outdoor fields have an outdoor limit of about 400 FPS and allow the players to wear just goggles instead of a more protective fullface mask, what's your issue there? If it's about how much it "hurts", keep in mind that getting hit, and the slight pain with it, is an essential and necessary part of the game. If you all cannot take it, you should be using low-powered springers or looking at Nerf instead.

It doesn't have to be 320 either. 350-360 would still be okay with everyone wearing proper protection and following safe engagement rules.

You COULD just buy a cheap CYMA which (I think, I never owned a CYMA) comes with a battery and charger and just keep the spring compressed for a while. I'm not sure of your experience with working on airsoft guns but I recommend to not replace the spring with a lower powered one since it will be probably $60 or more to have it professionally installed (including an M90 spring, if you can find those). Compressing the spring on a GR16 might be easier as their stock spring is already an M100 instead of an M120. I assume dropping down one level is better than three.

Ignitis, my advice to you is get a solid external gun. You will eventually keep shelling out cash, especially for fixes. But if you buy a gun that is externally screwed up, you will suffer worse. Everything needs to be solid but if the outside is junk and falling apart, the gun starts to become useless. Stay away from very cheap AEG rifles. If you must have something cheap, at least get an AEP with automatic. They are decent and definitely do not shoot 300 fps, they can go from 180-220 fps.

But I would highly recommend a G&G CM16 series. It can be built into a great weapon and externally is pretty rock solid.

I don't know anyone believes they have a CM GR16, there is only CM16 and GR16, CM AND GR ARE DIFFERENT! > CornCake288, if you still believe that, someone mislead you.

Edited by ZaCkOX

I don't know anyone believes they have a CM GR16, there is only CM16 and GR16, CM AND GR ARE DIFFERENT! > CornCake288, if you still believe that, someone mislead you.

Hmm, I never realized that. I was told that by a friend when I started airsofting and I never really looked into it and I just now realized that the GR16 is the full metal version, if I am not mistaken. Thanks for that correction zack!

Anyways, buy a CM16 (there we go :D), they don't disappoint unless you get a lemon.

ign, check your PMs too

Hmm, I never realized that. I was told that by a friend when I started airsofting and I never really looked into it and I just now realized that the GR16 is the full metal version, if I am not mistaken. Thanks for that correction zack!

Anyways, buy a CM16 (there we go :D), they don't disappoint unless you get a lemon.

ign, check your PMs too

It's all cool. Thought I say something though. Maybe you even saw it online. I only know because I own so many G&Gs.

Guest alberty

Well then, I recommend you either get an AEG and change its spring, or you don't get an AEG. For the same price range you can get a GBB pistol, an AEP, or a tri-shot. Those all are under 320 FPS (unless you get a GBB pistol that has a high FPS), usually even lower, and fit your price range.

That's already been suggested multiple times. In fact I don think there's any more that could be added to this discussion without more information.

well I thank you guys for the replies, I am looking at the jg g36c g&g combat machine . Idont really want that though.. Due to it not coming with a battery and charger I am also looking at the TF tactical force 4 wondering if that was good?

And I have considered changing the spring but I would not prefer to go inside the gun

Guest alberty
well I thank you guys for the replies, I am looking at the jg g36c g&g combat machine . Idont really want that though.. Due to it not coming with a battery and charger I am also looking at the TF tactical force 4 wondering if that was good?

And I have considered changing the spring but I would not prefer to go inside the gun

Well the JG G36C usually is 350 FPS or higher out of box, and the G&G Combat machine is at least 330-350 FPS out of box. Guess you can't buy them since you're adamant about 320 FPS.

Guest alberty
I guess, wait abot the tf4?

The Umarex TF4? That's like an LPEG. Low-powered, proprietary parts and possibly proprietary magazine. The whole dual-power thing is a gimmick to market higher-priced LPEGs. It says 300 FPS...with 0.12g BBs.

I'm gonna quit giving my input here...

Thanks

This looks like it meets all of my needs http://www.amazon.com/Stryke-Series-SR15-C...t/dp/B007MPLY6U

I actually have a used CM that I want to get rid of. It is the blowback version, costing $170 new. I'll include the gun, an 8.6v 1600mAh battery, a charger, and a Madbull 6.03 363mm tightbore (already installed). I have had it for just under a year now but shoots just like new, very accurate and around 350 FPS (could be lowered by compressing the spring). It has a functioning forward assist that decompresses the spring which is very handy and also a pneumatic blowback system. I'll even throw in an extra 450rd mag for just $150 the entire package instead of the $250 retail price.

I actually have a used CM that I want to get rid of. It is the blowback version, costing $170 new. I'll include the gun, an 8.6v 1600mAh battery, a charger, and a Madbull 6.03 363mm tightbore (already installed). I have had it for just under a year now but shoots just like new, very accurate and around 350 FPS (could be lowered by compressing the spring). It has a functioning forward assist that decompresses the spring which is very handy and also a pneumatic blowback system. I'll even throw in an extra 450rd mag for just $150 the entire package instead of the $250 retail price.

Well. That would be very nice, but my parents would not welcome paying for a gun through a "guy I found through the internet" this goes for your other pm too im sorry,