Sign in to follow this  
Guest HaxForCandy

G&g Power Bolt For And Upgrades For Tanaka Rifles

Guest HaxForCandy

Has anyone tried the G&G Power Bolt for Tanaka m700/m24 sniper rifles? What kind of performance increase did you see if any?

Has anyone tried the G&G and/or Head KM 1950 magazine tune up kits for the Tanaka m700/m24 sniper rifles? Any performance increase?

Has anyone tried the G&G outer barrel with metal hop up unit for the Tanaka M24 sniper rifle? Once again any performance increase?

Any info would be great, Thanks!

Sincerely,

Hax For Candy

Edited by HaxForCandy

Guest HaxForCandy

Hey,

since I didn't get a reply I figured nobody has the stuff so I took it apon myself and purchased the G&G Barrel kit. I will write a review for everyone when it gets here. I also plan to buy the KM tune up kit for the magazine and the power bolt so I'll write something about them too.

Guest HaxForCandy
let's hope it wasn't a waste of money ^_^

Well. . . I did have to think about it before I forked over the money for the kit. I came to the conclusion that a tighter barrel, aluminum hop up and steel outer barrel couldn’t do any wrong and for $150.00 I couldn’t see any wrong. Think; Even if there isn’t a noticeable performance increase at least it’s going to be stronger and hey I got flutes in my barrel now! :tongue:

Guest HaxForCandy
so where may I ask did you purchase these items??

and does it include shipping?

I got mine from my supplier over in Hong Kong (I'm a one man Airsoft Retailer for my area) I'm supplied by www.RedwolfAirsoft.com (Part of there wholesale business membership) Part # are: G-07-085 and G-07-086 I purchased the fluted set since the stock gun comes with a smooth barrel I figure I would get the one I don't already have. As far as the price goes well. . . I get stuff at wholesale price which I cannot discuss however $115.00 is what redwolf retails it for + around $30.00 shipping for speedy post air which would bring you to ~ $145.00 still a great deal as far as I can see. You get a 6.04 ID, 650mm long inner barrel, aluminum hop up and steel barrel. I'll be sure to let everyone know what I think of it when it gets here Monday, and I'll be sure to take pictures :D

I got mine from my supplier over in Hong Kong (I'm a one man Airsoft Retailer for my area) I'm supplied by www.RedwolfAirsoft.com (Part of there wholesale business membership) Part # are: G-07-085 and G-07-086 I purchased the fluted set since the stock gun comes with a smooth barrel I figure I would get the one I don't already have. As far as the price goes well. . . I get stuff at wholesale price which I cannot discuss however $115.00 is what redwolf retails it for + around $30.00 shipping for speedy post air which would bring you to ~ $145.00 still a great deal as far as I can see. You get a 6.04 ID, 650mm long inner barrel, aluminum hop up and steel barrel. I'll be sure to let everyone know what I think of it when it gets here Monday, and I'll be sure to take pictures :D

Hey Hax, it's been several months since you got this upgrade. I was curious, how is it holding up for you? I was trying to see if it was worth getting for my two M700s (one Tanaka and one KJW). $150 is steep, but if it's worth it, I'm all in. Also, how hard was it to install?

Thanks in advance. Anyone else who's had experience with this set feel free to chime in as well.

Hey Hax, it's been several months since you got this upgrade. I was curious, how is it holding up for you? I was trying to see if it was worth getting for my two M700s (one Tanaka and one KJW). $150 is steep, but if it's worth it, I'm all in. Also, how hard was it to install?

Thanks in advance. Anyone else who's had experience with this set feel free to chime in as well.

Inquiring minds want to know if the G&G power bolt ended up working for your M700 or M24 projects?

PLEASE DON"T NECRO POST

No need to shout. Necro-posts are allowed if it will contribute, and they are asking if the parts he got were worth it. That, in turn, would contribute.

So calm yourself.

EDIT: Holy (Yahshua, The :censored2:, Emanual - That's my name, don't use it in vain), 1025 posts since February?? Dayum.

Edited by DWTactx

No need to shout. Necro-posts are allowed if it will contribute, and they are asking if the parts he got were worth it. That, in turn, would contribute.

So calm yourself.

EDIT: Holy (Yahshua, The :censored2:, Emanual - That's my name, don't use it in vain), 1025 posts since February?? Dayum.

soooooo, did anybody ever find out how good that upgrade was or not?