to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
VAairsoft

BREAKING NEWS #2-PASSED!

Guest alberty

Hey, I would not recommend using that image macro, as much as I support airsoft. Trying to label/associate/slander with the metaphor of Hitler/Nazism would make us look bad and not reasonable.

Chicago has a law that doesn't allow airsoft guns within the city but I know that hasn't stopped anything. There are several fields just outside the city (hour drive or less) and I know people live in the city with their guns. I haven't read this new bill, but I don't much will actually change.

That being said, I don't advocate breaking the law.

Well, at least it is just for Los Angeles. That should help to reduce the effect. It is horrible for airsofters living in Los Angeles, but at least the effect doesn't encompass the entire state of California.

evike, airsoftgi, KWA and many others are in LA county. I live in LA and a a lot of the community is based here, not saying it isn't big anywhere else though.

It will have a huge affect.

Edited by blaudeman123

That really stinks. I'm kinda surprised that this didn't happen sooner given CA's history and stance on anti any gun laws. On a brighter note, this may create a migration from CA to the rest of the country, store wise. Hell, they can come on over here, to Kansas City! :a-laugh:

ps- I realize this is just in L.A., for now, but it will spread... quickly throughout CA. Bet a Hundy on it.

Edited by airborne101

evike, airsoftgi, KWA and many others are in LA county. I live in LA and a a lot of the community is based here, not saying it isn't big anywhere else though.

It will have a huge affect.

It says Los Angelos, not Los Angelos County. Plus, the law is going to be pretty hard to implement. It'll only really affect people using the guns improperly. And I don't think they'll do anything against the major airsoft stores and manufacturers in the area. There'll be too much against it due to the amount of people all of these companies hire.

Time to just vote this De Leon guy out of office. Start spreading the word to all your friends, relatives, lovers, etc.... Vote for anyone, just not this guy for California senate. He's one of those that just won't stop harassing the airsoft community.

Maybe we need a sticky on a list of Representatives and senators that support these stupid bills and laws, then we can all vote against them during the elections. These people don't listen unless their re-election is at stake.

Time to just vote this De Leon guy out of office. Start spreading the word to all your friends, relatives, lovers, etc.... Vote for anyone, just not this guy for California senate. He's one of those that just won't stop harassing the airsoft community.

Maybe we need a sticky on a list of Representatives and senators that support these stupid bills and laws, then we can all vote against them during the elections. These people don't listen unless their re-election is at stake.

this sounds like a great idea

Im keeping it open. The thread is useful, and, besides, if they can do it in California, they can do it anywhere. We as airsofters must do our best to provide a good picture of our sport to the public, and we, as free people, must do our best to keep ourselves from being robbed, in the name of "public safety", our liberties.

Edited by DM Hackle