Sign in to follow this  
firefish360

kwa range and accuracy

I have the kwa 2gx sr10 and I bought a suppresor to allow for a 509 mm barrel so I bought the madbull 6.01mm barrel which I am prepared to clean regularly. I wish I bought the edgi innerbarrel but I thought I was going to put the madbull hop up chamber in the gun which I found out it did not fit. So basicily my question is what should I buy to get further range and accuracy thats not much over 100$ and keep in mind I already bought the madbull barrel which I will replace if that is a necisity for better acuracy. I use matrix .25 bbs also.

If you have some technical experience you can try and do the r-hop or flat-hop mod. The flat-hop mod is practically free, but requires some work hours to make a good nub, if you don't find a flat nub for sale. The r-hop will require slight modification of the barrel window to fit, but it's a very effective hop-up system.

Like Lefse said, try and do the R-hop or flat hop if you are somewhat mechanically inclined, otherwise the 2GX bucking isn't bad.

What you really need to do to make your gun accurate though is stablize the :pain: out of your barrel and hop up chamber. Since they are free floating, they vibrate like none other, causing the bbs to go all over the place.

Like Lefse said, try and do the R-hop or flat hop if you are somewhat mechanically inclined, otherwise the 2GX bucking isn't bad.

What you really need to do to make your gun accurate though is stablize the :pain: out of your barrel and hop up chamber. Since they are free floating, they vibrate like none other, causing the bbs to go all over the place.

how do you stabilize them

thanks for all the help but I have one last question. I have a madbull hopup sjould I put theat with my madbull tightbore barrel (which I have in gun already) or should I leave the kwa hop up in. Another question would be would the madbull hopup fit seeing that the sr10 hopup is a 2 piece hop up. And my friend offered me full price for the madbull hop up should I sell it to him and my a promothesis hop up. Thanks for the help> :a-famerican: