to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Airsoftkid295

BAR10 question

ok, Im not asking what I should do, I have a list of parts and want to know if they are good for a jg bar 10. shoppinglist.jpg

how does this list look? not worried about the fps, or accuracy in this thread, I got all that figured for the time being, I just want to know if these are good parts, and if not can you link me to better parts. thanks!

ok, Im not asking what I should do, I have a list of parts and want to know if they are good for a jg bar 10. shoppinglist.jpg

how does this list look? not worried about the fps, or accuracy in this thread, I got all that figured for the time being, I just want to know if these are good parts, and if not can you link me to better parts. thanks!

I'd say you also need a new bucking, if it's not already included in your shopping list. Otherwise, your selection seems like a good, affordable one!

I'd say you also need a new bucking, if it's not already included in your shopping list. Otherwise, your selection seems like a good, affordable one!

reccomend one? I think the hop up comes with one already but ik not sure, mise as well get one anyway I guess, which is best for a sniper?

Unless you're going to change the hop up chamber to PDI that barrel you selected is not compatible...hence it saying AEG.VSR-10 barrels have a particular cut different than regular AEG barrels.

Also if you're gonna upgrade your hop up...your best with either stock TM precision hop up or PDI hop up chamber.

I would seek some advice from some of the snipers who have owned vsrs on the forum or do some more research.

And I wouldn't stand by angel custom...heard stories of fitment issues...I'd go PDI or Laylax if you're really serious into sniping.

Unless you're going to change the hop up chamber to PDI that barrel you selected is not compatible...hence it saying AEG.VSR-10 barrels have a particular cut different than regular AEG barrels.

Also if you're gonna upgrade your hop up...your best with either stock TM precision hop up or PDI hop up chamber.

I would seek some advice from some of the snipers who have owned vsrs on the forum or do some more research.

And I wouldn't stand by angel custom...heard stories of fitment issues...I'd go PDI or Laylax if you're really serious into sniping.

umm that hopup is AEG barrel compatible... thats why I picked that one. and has of Right now I am only seeing if I like sniping

I stand corrected as far as the hop up goes. I would stand by the PDI W bucking. Even if its soft it has still been holding up to my 590fps shooting .40s on my sniper.

ok, thanks!

Looks good.

On the bucking...... if you can get two or three, and try them all. I have had two of the same rifles, all the same internals and everything. And when shooting them side by side, one of them shot great and the other didn't. It was only when I switched the bucking to another one did I get the one rifle shooting great. So out of curiosity I put the bucking from the second rifle and the first rifle wouldn't shoot worth a darn. The only thing that I could figure out would be the little differences between the parts. Even though they are all came from the same factory and machines, there are always going to be those little differences.

I have always had good results with the 9 ball, firefly, madbull, and a few others that I can't remember.

But don't get to concerned if your rifle wont shoot right off the bat. That just means that you will have a little bit of fine tuning to do :D