Sign in to follow this  
firefish360

Magpul guns

Hey im looking for an all around good airsoft gun and im in the mood for magpul parts. so ive noroke it down to 2 options 1 being the all magpul externals and G&p internals at http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPat...oducts_id=33598. anothe option that I have is the new line of kwa cqr guns on airsoft gi. I would get the plain gun for 190 and buy a magpul forgrip. stock ( the one with friction lock) and pistol grip.

they are both realitivly the same price. what it really comes down to is wheter I want a magpul body and a g&p gearbox or kwa gearbox with a (lower fps spring) and the kwa plastic lower eciver. For the g&p gun I have and upgrade madbull innerbarrle and madbul hop up inwhich I can istall. I also wanted to know the quality of a g&p gearbox. Any help would be nice

Alright I know you want an experienced players opinion here, as I am not, but personally I have always liked the G&P externals a lot more than the KWA's whether it be the cqr style or full metal. At the same time though the KWA internals are amazing!! I do not know how the G&P internals are but I have heard good things.

Don't count out G&P internals quite so fast. There used to be many claims that G&P internals were inferior but there have not been many such reports for a while. The 8mm gearbox they use runs great. Another option to weigh into the mix is parts compatibility. Since KWA does use some proprietary parts upgrading at a later date may be easier with a G&P.