to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Jack/F.E.A.R.

Paintball Gun Advice

I currently have the Tippman Gryphon as my paintball gun but I want to upgrade to a better gun. I was thinking the one at: http://www.tippmannparts.com/US-Army-Alpha...Camo-p/8615.htm or the one at http://www.PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO EBAY SITES. COPY AND PASTE AD DETAILS HERE - THEIR ADS GO AWAY AFTER 90 DAYS/itm/Brand-New-Azodin-A...980039373822758 if anyone has any comments about either of them then please leave them.

<AT>moderators: please don't delete this for having links if you feel you have to can you please just leave the names as in azodin ats paintball gun and us army alpha black tactical paintball gun. thanks

Guest alberty

Sorry, by tournament I meant speedball, not whatever it is your "F.E.A.R." team does.

And the marker is not what makes you win. Ramping =/= skill.

Well that gun is pretty much a Woodsball/MilSim gun. You also should look for a light gun. Can't give you a good recommendation unless I have a price range.

$100-$200: Tippmann A-5

$200-$300: Invert Mini

300+: Any Speedball gun!

Well that gun is pretty much a Woodsball/MilSim gun. You also should look for a light gun. Can't give you a good recommendation unless I have a price range.

$100-$200: Tippmann A-5

$200-$300: Invert Mini

300+: Any Speedball gun!

Or:

100-200: used mini, (new minis are around $325), used eXTCy.

200-300: used etek (3s will be cheaper now that the 4 has com out), older Ego, older intimidator, new eXTCy.

300+: to broad to say...

Definatly go for a speedball gun regardless. They are good for both woodsball and speedball.

Your budget really determines what you get.

Id suggest buying a used gun becuase new guns arn't worth the money. When you go to resell it you will get almost nothing compared to what you paid.

Judging on the gun you posted it looks like your in the under 200.00 range.

My suggestions

- SFT shocker

- Mini

- Upgraded ion (Don't flame, I've shot really nice ions before)

- DP G3

Lots of others as well, Look around and if you see something you like ask for opinions is my best suggestion.