to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
AxelR

Axel's Airsoft - WTS Echo 1 M4, GBB Timberwolf, UTG Multi Shot Shotgun, Commando M4, Some Parts

Hey everybody! I am looking to clear out some of my airsoft gear, so I will be selling it here. So let's get to it.

Rules:

1. Prices include shipping costs.

2. Please PM me about an item, I may not notice your post,

3. Prices are WITH WHAT IS PICTURED.

4. I only accept PayPal.

5. I will ship UPS ground, and I will try my best to ship within a few days of payment. I do work, so my time can be strained.

6. I ship UPS ground, if you want insurance let me know, and YOU will be paying for it.

7. I will provide tracking numbers, phone numbers, any verification you would like.

7. No trades please.

First I have my Echo 1 Stag Arms M4. The exterior is in great condition, as well as the internals. The gun has hardly been used, I have personally owned the gun the entire time, put less than a few mags through it. The gun does have an NC Star DP Red Dot sight, as well as a foregrip. Gun shoots fantastically, comes with the one mag it has but NO BATTERY. No internal modifications, completely stock, would be a great project gun, shoots fantastic right now. $190

photo_6.jpg

photo_7.jpg

Next is a JG Commando M4. The gun's exterior is in good condition, has a custom paint job. This gun is completely stock as well, and the internals are in great shape. Shoots great, no problems at all. Comes with the magazine, and an 8.4v mini type battery. It also has an AMP 2" suppressor, if you would not like it, let me know. $150

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

UTG Multi Shot Shotgun with the stock. Shoots great, no problems. Shoots three bbs at a time, pretty nasty. Comes with three shells, sling. $60

photo.jpg

Now, I also have a basically brand new Echo 1 Timberwolf GBB pistol. The gun is a 1911/Glock design, and looks nice. I have used it once, only to test it in my backyard, and it shoots great. I have the original box and all the original packing and parts that came with it. I also have another two mags, for a total of three. $145

photo_5.jpg

photo_4.jpg

This is a stock A&K M4 Motor (Long type) has seen some use, pinion gear is still in decent condition. Also two G&G UMG hi-cap magazines that are broken. $10 for the motor, $10 for both the magazines.

photo_8.jpg

Edited by AxelR