Brenden17

Lancer Tactical AEGs - new on the market

Look at Lancer Tactical's line that they are about to put out on ASGI - http://www.airsoftgi.com/advanced_search_r...amp;x=0&y=0

With sub-$100 price tags, what do you think we should expect out of these guns?

The descriptions state that each gun comes with metal bushings, a metal sector chip, pre-corrected AoE polymer piston, ball bearing spring guide, and ported cylinder head. The rails on the S-System are metal - not the whole unit, but just the rails.

Honestly, these look to be decent enough to buy for starters. I'm just surprised no one has mentioned these before on ASF. The ETA for the new line at ASGI is June 22.

-Brenden

Yeah, they look good. But no matter how you look at it they are still sub $100 guns and in any way you look at it they will be inferior to all of JG, G&G's combat machines, and CYMA's aks. They would be a good gun for someone who has never before played airsoft, but I would never buy it as someone who is experienced.

They don't look to bad, for being sub $100, but we haven't seen enough of them to start making judgement. To say that they are not better than the JG/CM/Echo1/CYMA, might be a bit premature since we haven't seen enough about them.

Remember when Javilin was first hitting the noticeable market and people were getting excited about them? Notice how they suck now? Don't count your eggs before they hatch. I doubt they will be impressive, but I am going to wait and see before I make up my mind on them.

The stock internals look good for a simple tune and good to go. The whole body even the outer barrel and such is that of plastic like a lpeg. Seems also the barrel is the crappy barrels they have in DE guns. Good starter gun and simple to fix up. Honestly if a nooby got this tuned they would have a decent gun. Your mostly saving money due to the outer barrel.

I had one in my hands and it felt VERY fragile. Tokyo Marui's feel sturdier with stock externals. They seems to be decent AEG's for the price, but I would expect a lot of people to get them and ave the externals break relatively quickly.