buildanewgod

Best M4 battery stock?

Well, you've probably looked at most of your options. There are honestly arent many stocks that hold batteries that are nice looking, your best bet is going to be going with something MagPul.

Was looking at something like the King Arms Clubfoot stock since Magpul stocks really limit my battery options and mah.

I hear the KA Clubfoot stock is difficult to get the battery in and out of, but it is a good stock, sturdy, high quality. It is an expensive stock, but it is a better option than the MagPul ones if you are willing to spend it.

I hear the KA Clubfoot stock is difficult to get the battery in and out of, but it is a good stock, sturdy, high quality. It is an expensive stock, but it is a better option than the MagPul ones if you are willing to spend it.

Well it is cheaper than the Magpul stocks like the UBR and I was going to get a 7.4v lipo so would that make it any easier?

I can confirm this. One of my teammates has this stock on his gun and I had to shoehorn a 9.6 nunchuck in there. It was tight and difficult but it did work. Now he switched to a 7.4 lipo in the buffer tube so it is considerably easier to work with that. I believe that crane stocks have the most battery real estate available (besides a full stock, of course) but I could be wrong.

The very best of the bunch is CA enhanced mod stock.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=5909

Access to the battery is very easy and virtually instantaneous, and it can handle larger nunchucks than just just about any other crane stock.

The very best of the bunch is CA enhanced mod stock.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=5909

Access to the battery is very easy and virtually instantaneous, and it can handle larger nunchucks than just just about any other crane stock.

I will be on the look out for that somewhere hopefully finding it not too pricey. I really like the look of that. It's just what I was looking for.

Also are other manufactured versions the same? I have seen some by other people but don't know if quality or anything else differs?

Edited by MX5J6