to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Braven

Should I get an JG M4 Enhanced AEG or a G&G Combat Machine?

I'm deciding between getting a Combat Machine or a JG M4 Enhanced Version. They both cost $140. The Jg have an FPS of 400 and a battery and charger included. But the Combat Machine has a FPS of 360 and does not include a battery or charger. People have said that JG is getting better. G&G combat machines are known for good internals and can compare with high end AEG's. What are your opinions on what I should get? Please share your experiences with these guns if you had any. I am buying one of them because I am on a budget, but at the same time I want range & accuracy. Thank You!

Guest alberty

JG is getting better, but the Combat Machines are usually more recommended for M4s that are good in stock form. Sure, the Combat Machine M4s do not come with batteries and chargers, but that isn't bad because usually you get a cheap 8.4v battery and brick charger when getting a brand like JG, and you'd usually want to repalce those anyways.

JG is getting better, but the Combat Machines are usually more recommended for M4s that are good in stock form. Sure, the Combat Machine M4s do not come with batteries and chargers, but that isn't bad because usually you get a cheap 8.4v battery and brick charger when getting a brand like JG, and you'd usually want to repalce those anyways.

So I guess Combat Machine, Thank You!

Guest alberty

I think JG M4s are okay too, but better if you're able to perform some tech work on the gearbox. Otherwise, a Combat Machine is pretty decent out-of-box. Just get the appropriate 9.6v NiMH battery configuration and a smart charger for it.

If you want better externals, go with the CM. If you want better internals, although not by much, go with the JG. The combat machines internals are good, but the JGs are just a tad bit better. Disregard the battery and charger because the ones that come with JG are bad anyways. Overall, I believe that the CM is a bit better than the Jg.

If you want better externals, go with the CM. If you want better internals, although not by much, go with the JG. The combat machines internals are good, but the JGs are just a tad bit better. Disregard the battery and charger because the ones that come with JG are bad anyways. Overall, I believe that the CM is a bit better than the Jg.

yeah, I heard people saying the hop-up in the JG is garbage