to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
DeathBlossom4

Getting Started

As you've probably guessed from the title, I am brand new at this. I threw the idea of airsoft at some of my friends, allowed them to fool around with some cheap stuff my little brother has acquired over the years, and they seemed interested. I would love to play, but it's a little overwhelming for me, being new and such. I have already bought a WELL mb-04 and I like it. Other than that, I basically have a general collection of the stuff sold by Wal-Mart: cheap shotgun, cheap pistols, and a Crosman Pulse R76. I'm looking to get a better side arm for when I'm using my sniper and eventually a decent AEG. Any suggestions? Also, any and all advice available about airsoft in general would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

As you've probably guessed from the title, I am brand new at this. I threw the idea of airsoft at some of my friends, allowed them to fool around with some cheap stuff my little brother has acquired over the years, and they seemed interested. I would love to play, but it's a little overwhelming for me, being new and such. I have already bought a WELL mb-04 and I like it. Other than that, I basically have a general collection of the stuff sold by Wal-Mart: cheap shotgun, cheap pistols, and a Crosman Pulse R76. I'm looking to get a better side arm for when I'm using my sniper and eventually a decent AEG. Any suggestions? Also, any and all advice available about airsoft in general would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

First of all return the gun. A sniper isn't a good choice for a beginner. Even worst, it's a WELL gun. Most cheap stock snipers get the same FPS and range of a cheap AEG. Only difference is that the AEG will get you a much better rate of fire. If an AEG is out of your budget, then scan eBay for a used gun. Be careful though. Second, get safety goggles or some sort of eye protection. I strongly recommend a full face mask, similar to those used in Paintball. If you are not very serious and are probably going to play in a backyard, then that is about all the gear you need. If you are considering doing events and playing at an established field you will most likely need more gear. Always wear safety goggles when around or using airsoft guns, even for target practice. Have fun and play safe!

EDIT: PM me if you need more info or have any questions!

Edited by lnFAMOUS

Here is what you might want to begin with. (Click on the text to go to the URL)

1.G&G Combat Machine

2.Intellect 8.4v Battery

3.Universal Smart Charger

4.KWA .20g BBs (4000)

5.Echo 1 High Cap M4 Magazine

6.JT Airsoft Face Mask

That should be all you have to start out with. If you have any questions you can message me or simply write a response in this topic.

It is a appreciable thatlive tv

you are toono. online classifieds

1 marriage sitegood to manage your blog because actual meaning

of blog dies if irrelevantComputer Articles

comments remain for long time.Web Development

For good post knowledgegovernment jobs

based comments should free legal help online

be written so that peoplno.1 software house in the world

e can learn from thisfind a job

blog.