Mangeezer

Final choice on M4 for under $100

Guest alberty

I don't have firsthand experience with either of them, but I think the Lancer Tactical M4 would be better. My reasoning is that Well electric replicas are often LPEGs or very cheap-but-standard-spec AEGs. An exception would be the Well MP7 AEP but of course you're not discussing that one right now so that doesn't help.

Well bell galaxy R6E M4

That company name... a rebrand that came from a rebrand that came from a company reputable for its sub-par quality of AEG's. I have a friend who got one before I came into the hobby, still works today, but the externals are borderline passable and it's decent as a .12g plinker.

The Lancer Tactical has been getting a lot warmer response from the community. The ASGI's stress test, gearbox and hop-up overview shows a lot more promise compared to the latter, though it may just be advertising to sell it quick, that's not bad at all.

I'm not really a pro, sorry, im fairly new but I woould recomend the lancer tactical. im even getting one in a few days :D.

You can also buy a $90 version that doesn't come with RIS but has a weaver rail on the bottom of the handguard and under the removable carry handle. I've had a few people recomend it and the in the first feew days of them being on the market they went out of stock on airsoftgi and airsoftstation. I hope this helped but im fairly new to airsoft.

Edited by Wolf_Jumper37

So I've came down to a final choice for my M4 airsoft gun. One is the Well bell galaxy R6E M4 for $90, and the Lancer Tactical M4 that got recommended for me for $95.

Which is better?

Pros?

Cons?

NEED ANSWERS FROM THE AIRSOFT PROS! :a-cool:

I didnt look at those guns but I know they both are a great company. This website has an m4, check this one out for only 120

it has some great features like

Colt M4 Carbine

*Metal Gear Box

*Battery and Charger included

*Hi-Cap Metal Magazine

*Metal sights and barrel

*Adjustable stock

*Adjustable Hop-Up

» MSRP: 200.00

Our Price: 120.00 *445 Fps

*650 Rof

*Max range 60 yrds

http://www.airsoftconnection.com/airsoft_assault.php?page=1

Ok well if you must choose between either of those two guns, definitely go for the lancer tactical. There is a reason why when you visit the boneyard section of a few different airsoft sites such as Airsplat, just about half of the guns there are Well R6E's. Seriously the R6E sucks quite badly and may only last a month. :P Honestly if you wanted a good starter gun I'd spend like 20 more bucks and get the JG like jgm said, but otherwise definitely go for the lancer, o far the only complaint I have heard about them is that their externals feel a little cheap, but great internals.