Sign in to follow this  
poop monster

Funcional everyday play loadout

Took some pictures today tell me what you think,

Things to come: Pantac Map pack, Utility pouch to go on my belt, also might rig my holster up with paracord so its less floppy. Also some E mags probably

2i7wj7p.jpg

20jl8x5.jpg

98f50m.jpg

4sff3l.jpg

2zid0k5.jpg

29ctieg.jpg

hreuyu.jpg

r9j1hs.jpg

1h9e2v.jpg

1h9e2v.jpg

PS. I love my 5.11 knife if you didnt notice....

leave any thoughts or suggestions please.

Are those replica ITWs or real ones? If they're reps, how are they? I have replica Fast Mags for my pistol mags and they suck miserably, but the real ones I use for my GBBR mags are absolutely awesome. Thoughts?

they're "matrix" tactical, at first I was kinda like "well, well see how these work..." and so far so good haven't lossed any mags or anything and they work well with the regular metal mags I use, except if I put them rounds facing down they rip the inside of the mag out of te shell. so other than that...No complaints, but with such a simple design rifle wise, its kinda like how can you screw it up you know?

Edited by MajorWinters

Kudos to using a vertical grip correctly.

Correctly? just because he is using the thumb break method of holding it doesn't make it "correct." It is one type of hold, not the only right way. Been watching a bit too much magpul have we?

Regardless and on topic, well made video, questionable team name.

Correctly? just because he is using the thumb break method of holding it doesn't make it "correct." It is one type of hold, not the only right way. Been watching a bit too much magpul have we?

Regardless and on topic, well made video, questionable team name.

Not really sure what you mean by "questionable team name", and the only "correct way" to do anything is what works for eash person, so the way I hold my grip is the "correct way" for me... Thank you tho.

I have been seriously slacking with my loadout thread lol. Ive made lots of changes to my second line and to my armory, more changes to come to my first line.

Here are some teasers tho.

2v2foci.jpg (im the one with his weapon down, was gearing up to run across a street)

2wf25jq.jpg (that's me putting my helmet on)

dpv77o.jpg I twas the medic for my squad at OP BlackSheep.

And because everyone needs a good derp....

esp0u0.jpg

More in depth pictures to come.

Ok, just went out and took some Iphone pictures.... I seriously suck at being photogenic lol.

A couple of changes I made to my gear was I added an EMS black balaclava, for a few reasons, I don't have to worry about exposed skin, it allows me to have a mouth piece that just sits in front of my mouth so I no longer have to use the Half mask. I got tired of trying to fight through my pockets looking for a pocket Knife, So I bought a small knife with a Kydex holster and jerry rigged it to the front of my PC. As you saw in pictures before this post I got rid of the Hydro carrier, and got a map, I know understand why EVERYONE has one, I love mine. Also :pain: canned the 1911, got tired of having to reload when I was in crucial "life or death" situations, I replaced it with the KJW p226. Also I moved some stuff around on my first line, I'm not sure if I was drunk or tired when I set that belt set up but I finally realized how ineffective the pistol mags being on my right side were, so I fixed that and in its place is a Double M4 pouch that will be used for thunder b's.

New blaster:)

2qmzv40.jpg

Not sure if I like to use it with the GL or with a fore grip and silencer.... Ill post another picture later for comparison and you tell me what you think.

5nqjgp.jpg

2cqi5mu.jpg

shot of the back of my PC

2po372w.jpg

91ctus.jpg

16anw3s.jpg

dnhpx1.jpg

Kit list upon request.

Id like to get some more detailed pictures of my rifles hopefully soon. Also to come shortly, HSGI battle belt, and possibly TACO'S. hell maybe even a new PC or a para saw...

Making a switch to PMAG's and ranger plates, Im tired of the 50 rd, unreliable metal mids... especially when I chew through about 5 and I have a dump pouch filled with heavy metal mags..... Will have pictures soo just waiting on Evike and ehobby. also Ill be getting a para saw soon :)

Ordered more stuff in CB, getting rid of anything khaki... hopefully. Ordered the Para saw today and I got more Pmags in. But in the mean time hear is a picture of my gear bag!

2elxov5.jpg

Also changed my mind on the HSGI battle belt, decided to go with an ATS war belt with insert, will have pictures when I get that in the mail.

Ordered more stuff in CB, getting rid of anything khaki... hopefully. Ordered the Para saw today and I got more Pmags in. But in the mean time hear is a picture of my gear bag!

2elxov5.jpg

Also changed my mind on the HSGI battle belt, decided to go with an ATS war belt with insert, will have pictures when I get that in the mail.

Really fell in love with the ATS setup after the last training session. I am REALLYY happy with my 1st line now haha.

Decided to try and go ALL coyote brown, so I got a flyee shingle and that was a HUGE fail, so I am going to either pick up a ATS shingle or some tacos, or the james 10 speed, not sure what im going to do.... anyways, starting to get my rig set up for night vision come tax time.

Things to come:

TMC AF replica- Real Ops Core VAS shroud, Real CRYE AF rails, USGI rhino arm, two V lite's, Contour head cam, and various other things.

This is my inspiration for my helmet, waiting to paint it until I get everything I need.

25s54ea.jpg

only difference is I am NOT painting my 2500 dollar monocle lol...

So other than whats to come, lets see whats goin on

2r70tas.jpg

14w39zd.jpg

mb4bde.jpg

2wpmm8g.jpg

zvepat.jpg

15n3wcn.jpg

Maybe Ill take some gear pictures tomorrow, ill take more pictures when I get my air frame next week.

Made some slight mods to the 6094. took out the stupid foam inserts in the cummerbund, put fake SAPI's in the front and back, added the flyee shingle which will eventually disappear, and ill probably replace it with an ATS shingle because I love ATS now haha. Also I am going to get the tactical tailor 40mm belt when my Nades come in.

Anyways as shown my PC ATS belt setup, as you can see I added the P mags with ranger plates

rbe849.jpg

Painted my fast mags

34t8nif.jpg

and my MK18 w/o my nade launcher.

cwvs.jpg

At the range today killing an afternoon with .22lr and 6mm, also notice the ATS war belt in action! god I love that thing.

69nnsh.jpg

That's all for now, para saw picture wouldn't load, so loading it up tomorrow.

Been kinda busy the past month with work. I decided to get the ATS shingle and another flyee M4 double pouch for a thunder b that is loacated behind my holster on my belt. I also picked up a pair of Boogie Regulators, and I am trying to solve the fogging issues, but so far no dice. Other than that I decided to stay with the protec and I have added a real MS2000 on the back, and a USGI rhino arm and mich mount. The mich mount will be replaced by an opscore VAS shroud as soon as I get my Real AR paid off, turns out a real AR is expensive. Also I am in the process of building a bunker box, or finishing a project that a team member started and never finished. I will post some pictures of that in a couple of weeks when that is done. Oh and I traded my 1911 to a friend for a MK18 MOD1 rail and barrell, so I am going to build another upper to use up some spare parts.

I have a couple of team photo's and action photos from two weekends ago at OP: puma at GMSOG. also in the team photos, you can see AKFTW who is a member on these forums.

Slaying serbians, making sure that a bad day was had by all.

ndps48.jpg

Myself and a buddy.

f4o6d4.jpg

Team photo shoot

feo1gi.jpg

Not sure if I mentioned it in previous post's but, the reason for the balaclava is to hold a mesh mouth piece infront of my mouth for protection. As some of you may know, about 3 years ago I got shot in my left front tooth which shattered the lower half, and it broke down to the nerve, so after 4 trips to the dentist and a root canal, I have a fake tooth that isnt going anywheres. But after such a nice experience I decided to ensure it would never happen again.

Just stoping in to give the generic "this is my kit" picture.

2cfp1zp.jpg

I just got the howard and leight impact sports for shooting duh real gun, and so far I like them, I might use them at national and Pine plains events, I havent decided yet though. Also, traded my 1911 for a mk18 mod 1 rail and the barrell and used some spare parts and built a upper for my mk18 mod 0, as I get more money ill be putting some stuff on it to have a complete GO to upper instead of trading things off and on. But with having bought a real a AR, I am flat broke for the time being. With that being said, knock on wood I hope nothing breaks!!!

I ran my Boogies at a game a few weeks ago and had some fogging issues, but not near as bad as what I've heard. I snapped the Regulator system out to help with venting a bit: http://I.imgur.com/GabpF.jpg

The next step I'm going to take is cutting wedges into the foam to further aid in preventing any fogging issues. The Boogies sit so close to the face there shouldn't be any change in protection, but hopefully will be a huge change in ventilation.

-Ex

dnhpx1.jpg

I'm sure this is just me, but it looks like you have the MS2 running the wrong way around your body. Before I go on, I should point out that I've never worked with an MS2, so I'm likely wrong, but my mind says if the release clip was on the other side you could release it and attach it at the front and the sling would stay in place around your neck.

I'm sure I'm missing something...

I'm sure this is just me, but it looks like you have the MS2 running the wrong way around your body. Before I go on, I should point out that I've never worked with an MS2, so I'm likely wrong, but my mind says if the release clip was on the other side you could release it and attach it at the front and the sling would stay in place around your neck.

I'm sure I'm missing something...

Yea you're right I am running it incorrectly, but with the ms2 on the oppisite shoulder it just feels weird. But I might try running the sling out of my shoulder pads, and I also might get some first spear shoulder pads somewheres in my travels. I'm also going to be switching out to my Gcode 226 holster that I have had for awhile. The GMR kydex holster is pretty cool, he is cheaper than most kydex guys, but since ill be using a glock to train on for real steel I need a platform that is more modular, so im going to pick up a RTI molle adapter, and a G17 gcode holster so I can switch between the two as a go.

Also picked up a few things not pictured, I got in CB a propper PCU, and a DPM 40mm bandolier, I got a deal on it but it will probably get replaced with a CB 40mm pouch.

Also I am very glad ATS saved me from conderp gear.. lol I guess we all have to start somewhere's.

Hopefully ill have some pictures of that stuff tonight.

I ran my Boogies at a game a few weeks ago and had some fogging issues, but not near as bad as what I've heard. I snapped the Regulator system out to help with venting a bit: http://I.imgur.com/GabpF.jpg

The next step I'm going to take is cutting wedges into the foam to further aid in preventing any fogging issues. The Boogies sit so close to the face there shouldn't be any change in protection, but hopefully will be a huge change in ventilation.

-Ex

yea I posted something in gearwhore marketplace and you gave me that advice, havent gotten to try anything yet, but hopefully tonight I can snap out the regulator system. My plan is to run the goggles sepereate from my helmet so that I can remove my helmet if needed. and Im going to try it without the regulator system this weekend at my team meeting, and then if need be cut slots into the foam. and I agree I don't think some foam with take away any protection.

I was so happy with my gear this last meeting, everything worked great except my DPM 40mm bandolier... thats still a work in progress... Anyways I ended up popping out the regulator system on my boogie's and that worked pretty well, some small fogging, but I just walked around a bit and got some air flow going and I was good. I also wore my Propper PCU as you can see in some of the pictures, and under that I have the marine marpat uniform. Also I have done some stuff to my helmet, that hopefully soon I can get a more detailed picture of it.

10hqflj.jpg

1evsl4.jpg

vrxa8y.jpg

Lol this actually isn't a horrible side shot of me.

wmkoqb.jpg

as always tell me what you think.

How do you like the Kydex for your P226? It looks ridiculously huge... I've been running a Serpa and so far, I'm beyond happy with it. I'm just looking for some thoughts.

Also - I'm going to run some Boogies this weekend. I'll pop out the regulator system if they start fogging. Thanks for posting about that!

How do you like the Kydex for your P226? It looks ridiculously huge... I've been running a Serpa and so far, I'm beyond happy with it. I'm just looking for some thoughts.

Also - I'm going to run some Boogies this weekend. I'll pop out the regulator system if they start fogging. Thanks for posting about that!

And the kydex is ok, its bulky as all hell but other than that it doesnt really get in the way too much. I want to switch to the gcode I have pictured above because it has a slimmer profile, and when I get a weapon light I am going to have RDR make me a holster to fit RTI mounts.

No problem, I also suggest some anti fog along with taking the regulator system out.

Finally got my Real AR, not going to go into depth about talking about it, because this is an Airsoft forum, not a Real Steel forum. But I figured a 1200 dollar purchase was worth mentioning. Here are two pics from the range. Oh and before anyone says "HEY YOUR MBUS IS ON BACKWARDS!!!!!" I know, It is like that for a reason, that reason being it allows slightly better eye relief, some may call BS on that but hey, its just my personal preference.

98rgh5.jpg

59y7ns.jpg

Really like this thread; nice gear, good pictures

Hey what brand mock SAPI's do you run?

Thank you, Not sure of the exact brand of the sapi's though, but they're awesome, takes some getting use to and its a little uncomfortable at first but its one of those things you get use to. I got them off www.px-airsoft.com , which is an awesome Hong Kong site. They sell all sorts of optics and knick knacks that can really round out a loadout. They sell the SAPI's as the pair of front and back, or the with the side plates. Hope that helps.

Things to come,

possibly a different sling, I will still keep the ms2 but I think I want a padded 2 point for field play, not sure what I am going to do. Also in a week or two I am going to pick up some RTI stuff and make the switch to a different holster.

Also if anyone has a decent glock with 3 mags they're looking to get rid of, get ahold of me ;)

Unless you are humping a really heavy gun I would forgo the padded two point sling. A unpadded quick adjust sling like the VTAC is perfect. I've been running the unpadded one for a few years now. Even on a L86A2 LSW with a fully loaded 850rd magazine the unpadded version was perfect. Unless you have a 249 or 60, the padding is just excess bulk IMO of coarse.

Load out is advancing nicely though.

Unless you are humping a really heavy gun I would forgo the padded two point sling. A unpadded quick adjust sling like the VTAC is perfect. I've been running the unpadded one for a few years now. Even on a L86A2 LSW with a fully loaded 850rd magazine the unpadded version was perfect. Unless you have a 249 or 60, the padding is just excess bulk IMO of coarse.

Load out is advancing nicely though.

Thank you, yeah I actually got the vtac idea from you.... and from looking at some panteo production videos, But I figure I wont be needing to transition from strong to support hand all that much in the wooded environment as much as I would in a MOUT setting. So I figuire I'll give it a shot and see how I like running it seperate from my PC.

Also, I keep forgetting to mention this but I will be expanding my camo closet this winter for John Lu games, so those of you who are sick of seeing me in one camo, there is more to come!!!

What do you think of those fastmags on your first line?

Any complaints?

Also thanks for that link

I guess I don't have any real complaints to mention, they're ok and they do they're job like thy should, I guess my only complaint about them would be that the color they are right out of the box is very unnatural, not something you would typically see in nature I guess is a better way to put it. But other than that I can't really squawk too much, they get the job done. But if you do decide to get some I would most deff. Paint them.

I guess I don't have any real complaints to mention, they're ok and they do they're job like thy should, I guess my only complaint about them would be that the color they are right out of the box is very unnatural, not something you would typically see in nature I guess is a better way to put it. But other than that I can't really squawk too much, they get the job done. But if you do decide to get some I would most deff. Paint them.

Cool, have camo color spray paint already

I wanted a truly open top, easy to reinsert mag pouch for my first line and this seemed my best option.. my only reservation was the bulk but honestly I don't see much bulk on your rig.. Any new pictures? :a-wink:

Cool, have camo color spray paint already

I wanted a truly open top, easy to reinsert mag pouch for my first line and this seemed my best option.. my only reservation was the bulk but honestly I don't see much bulk on your rig.. Any new pictures? :a-wink:

Yeah fast mags are stupid simple and that's what makes them awesome. and they're pretty slim for the most part, compared to ready mag holsters like kydex products and taco's.

Here's a picture of my bucket

dfcdn7.jpg

Things to come on that are just, an ops core VAS shroud, rails on the side of the helmet, and a contour Roam and maybe some other stuff and things along the way.

List on that is as follows

Protec Alpha

Real MS2000 strobe

Emerson MS2000 pouch in AOR2

USGI Norotos Rhino arm

Mich mount

Mich goggle strap

Black velcro

Tan USA flag

ADK Rangers team patch

Vlite red

Thought I would take my day off from work and make some use of it, got my kit organized and set up for a range day. Gonna drive out to Vermont to meet up with AKFTW to do some RS training and to film some drills for our teams upcoming Promo video.

Pictured is my Real AR and my LWRC

23ubu4l.jpg

Everything pictured but my 226, its too cold for that anyways.

2njh4k9.jpg

I took out the mag insert for the range

2ia4qkp.jpg

more rifle pictures

vnku4w.jpg

qzw6.jpg

qzw6.jpg